Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump wants everyone in church on Easter

What a better way to reduce the religious population than have them all die from C-19.

CNN

Deadpan Coffee Drinker
The following 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post:
  • Minimalist

There have been plenty of instances of people around the world congregating in mass for religious relief from the virus. While it's ironic, it's sad that a lot of people who didn't attend these things are going to die.

The fact that Trump is calling for an even bigger version of this problem is as appalling as it is predictable. The man is a danger to self and others.
The following 5 users Like RobbyPants's post:
  • Phaedrus, Deesse23, brewerb, Fireball, Paleophyte

From a distance, I'm guessing that Trump could have as-yet undiagnosed onset senile dementia.
There are several signs showing, and his constant use of short, 5- or 6-word speech grabs is typical.

Quote:Asked who suggested the Easter date, Trump said it was him.

"I thought it was a beautiful time. A beautiful timeline," he said.

Other classic warnings are;  being repetitive, confusion about time and place, difficulty communicating or
finding words, poor or decreased judgment, problems with abstract thinking, difficulty handling complex tasks,
changes in personality or behaviour, difficulty following storylines, and struggling to adapt to change etc.

I may well be overthinking his behaviour, but I'm certain that I've seen some or all of these symptoms,
particularly during Trump's handling of the COVID-19 crisis over the past couple of months.
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.
The following 2 users Like SYZ's post:
  • Phaedrus, mordant

Wonder what we'll see come out of Liberty University?
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
The following 2 users Like brewerb's post:
  • Phaedrus, Alan V

(03-25-2020, 01:49 PM)Phaedrus Wrote: What a better way to reduce the religious population than have them all die from C-19.

CNN

Deadpan Coffee Drinker

That's because trump is an asshole who only thinks about himself.   He is a disgusting human being.
                                                         T4618
The following 3 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • Phaedrus, Thumpalumpacus, RobbyPants

Quote:From a distance, I'm guessing that Trump could have as-yet undiagnosed onset senile dementia.

100% confirmation of Alzheimer's can only be made by an autopsy and cutting up the brain.  In Trumpty's case I'm fine with that.  In fact, I think we should do it now.
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”
The following 6 users Like Minimalist's post:
  • Dancefortwo, Fireball, Chas, Thumpalumpacus, Old Man Marsh, Paleophyte

Well, since pray the gay away worked so well, they're trying: On your knees to prevent the disease.
The following 1 user Likes no one's post:
  • Minimalist

(03-25-2020, 02:54 PM)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:From a distance, I'm guessing that Trump could have as-yet undiagnosed onset senile dementia.

100% confirmation of Alzheimer's can only be made by an autopsy and cutting up the brain.  In Trumpty's case I'm fine with that.  In fact, I think we should do it now.

Pre-death autopsy. Quick! You billyclub, I'll get the scalpels.
                                                         T4618

Trump can go diddle himself with a wooden spoon.  Fuck_Off
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)
The following 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post:
  • Fireball

(03-25-2020, 03:09 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote: Trump can go diddle himself with a wooden spoon.  Fuck_Off

Wouldn't be the first time he was shit-stirring.  Big Grin
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
The following 2 users Like Fireball's post:
  • Gwaithmir, TheGentlemanBastard

I'm still hoping his staff will simply take him aside and club him to death with a stapler.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda
The following 6 users Like Dānu's post:
  • mordant, Thumpalumpacus, TheGentlemanBastard, Old Man Marsh, Paleophyte, Dancefortwo

I haven't even bothered with a Cadbury Creme Egg yet.
Is this sig thing on?

[Image: icon_quote.jpg]Gandalf:
Trump can go diddle himself with a wooden spoon.

Or as it's internally known, "Meeting the Press".
The following 2 users Like no one's post:
  • Dancefortwo, Gwaithmir

April 12 will likely be nearing the peak of the outbreak in the US.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]

If it were simply a matter of morons getting themselves killed off I'd be less concerned. This is textbook "How to Cause an Epidemic" though and it'll get a lot of innocents killed who never went near the damned churches. It won't stay confined to devout dolts and they'll be taking up hospital beds that sane people will need.
The following 2 users Like Paleophyte's post:
  • Fireball, Deesse23

Quote:If it were simply a matter of morons getting themselves killed off I'd be less concerned.

We can dream, can't we?

Tongue

(03-25-2020, 08:33 PM)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:If it were simply a matter of morons getting themselves killed off I'd be less concerned.

We can dream, can't we?

Tongue

Think of all the chew toys we'd lose. Whistling
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]

Big Grin

I'm thinking....... I'm thinking.......

If we all dressed up like the Easter Bunny with a Hepa-filter over the breathing hole we would be OK.
One thing you never see: A guy in Boston Mass. with a Union flag yelling "The Nawth's gonna rise again!"
The following 1 user Likes Chimp3's post:
  • Fireball

Trump looks very very tired today. Scary sight ... he's obviously very depressed. Fighting with the press.
The daily juxtaposition between the supremely competent Governor Cuomo and the totally incompetent team of White House dunces should be helping Biden ... why do we have to have the Team of Dunces when there are actually competent people around.
Test
The following 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post:
  • Dancefortwo, Dom

Trump wants this all over by Easter, and people in Hell want ice water.
The following 6 users Like Alan V's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus, Fireball, Deesse23, Gwaithmir, Dancefortwo, Dom

(03-25-2020, 11:30 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote: Trump looks very very tired today. Scary sight ... he's obviously very depressed. Fighting with the press.
The daily juxtaposition between the supremely competent Governor Cuomo and the totally incompetent team of White House dunces should be helping Biden ... why do we have to have the Team of Dunces when there are actually competent people around.

Maybe he's sick?

Big Grin
The following 4 users Like Minimalist's post:
  • Bucky Ball, Thumpalumpacus, Fireball, Dancefortwo

(03-25-2020, 11:30 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote: Trump looks very very tired today. Scary sight ... he's obviously very depressed. Fighting with the press.

I knew it had a name ... I couldn't remember it. A Confederacy of Dunces.
Test
The following 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post:
  • Fireball

(03-25-2020, 11:34 PM)Alan V Wrote: Trump wants this all over by Easter, and people in Hell want ice water.

It'll be his undoing. Go back to Aug 1991, when Bush Sr was riding high on victorious war fumes, and a relatively minor recession brought him down.

Trump has no victorious war, one really bad pandemic, and a stock-market in the shitter in September. The economy will suffer ripples for a couple of years.

Of course Trump wants it over by Easter. He's only giving more hostages to fortune by trying to look like a Great Wartime President as he blunders through.
The following 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Fireball, Alan V, Deesse23, Old Man Marsh

(03-25-2020, 06:34 PM)no one Wrote: [Image: icon_quote.jpg]Gandalf:
Trump can go diddle himself with a wooden spoon.

Or as it's internally known, "Meeting the Press".

Actually, I was paraphrasing a line from my short story Green Fletchings.  Big Grin
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)