Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 stabbed, including 2 kids, at Sam's Club

KVIA

Quote:A man who allegedly stabbed four people, including two children, at a Midland Sam's Club was charged with attempted capital murder and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, officials said Sunday.

Jose Gomez, 19, was arrested following the stabbings that happened around 7:30 p.m. Saturday. As of Sunday afternoon, no bond had been set.

Authorities said Gomez was disarmed by an off-duty U.S. Border Patrol agent who was shopping at the time of the attack inside the store.

“The quick action of our agent ended this shocking situation and clearly saved multiple lives,” said the Border Patrol's Big Bend Sector Chief Matthew Hudak.

According to KOSA-TV, the four victims included two adults and two children; one of the adults was a Sam's Club employee. All were hospitalized at Midland Memorial Hospital, with two of the victims listed in critical condition.

Midland police were still trying to determine a motive for the stabbing attack.

God damn Costco fake news.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 

I'm betting they ran out of toilet paper.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

In Texas he couldn't get a gun?
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”

(03-20-2020, 04:39 AM)Minimalist Wrote: In Texas he couldn't get a gun?

With the panic that's on, gun stores are doing booming business, and I wouldn't doubt price spikes and shortages/out-of-stocks are common.

[Image: texas-gun-experience.jpg]

Those virii are gonna have Hell to pay trying to take Hill 771.

We, it hit here. One of my sons reports that a local gun store sold $100k worth of ammunition Wednesday. The owner was there until midnight processing all the paper work.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

I hope they spent food money.
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • evenheathen