Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The real virus is paranoia.

Said the hilltop fool.
The following 1 user Likes no one's post:
  • skyking

I had an aunt who used to hoard paper products.  There was nothing in particular going on.  She was just a loon.
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”

The rest of you need to stop talking about me.

I mean it.

You don't think that I can hear you, but I can.

Whispering does not help.

Edit: And ya'll can stop "liking" this post. I know exactly what you're trying to do.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
The following 8 users Like brewerb's post:
  • Aroura, skyking, Dancefortwo, Tres Leches, Alan V, adey67, Deesse23, Fireball

The following 1 user Likes skyking's post:
  • Fireball

Corona Vaccine moonshine is a big seller.
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]

(03-14-2020, 01:59 AM)brewerb Wrote: Edit: And ya'll can stop "liking" this post. I know exactly what you're trying to do.

Consoling   I soooo liked your post.   It was the greatest post ever.       Big Grin
                                                         T4618
The following 3 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • brewerb, Fireball, skyking

Don't you worry Brewer... it'll be alright mate. Really it will.
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.
The following 2 users Like SYZ's post:
  • brewerb, Dancefortwo

Cousins are reporting "all hospitals full of patients, all in commas".
The following 2 users Like Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • Dancefortwo, Tres Leches

I'm warning you people, I have an active serious injury file.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 

(03-14-2020, 12:10 PM)brewerb Wrote: I'm warning you people, I have an active serious injury file.
When I went for an MRI yesterday that asked me to list all prior surgeries.

"Really?"

(03-14-2020, 01:59 AM)brewerb Wrote: The rest of you need to stop talking about me.

I mean it.

You don't think that I can hear you, but I can.

Whispering does not help.

Edit: And ya'll can stop "liking" this post. I know exactly what you're trying to do.

Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda
The following 1 user Likes Dānu's post:
  • brewerb

(03-14-2020, 10:42 AM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Cousins are reporting "all hospitals full of patients, all in commas".

Giggle   You need to start a thread about your cousins and all the crazy things they say.
                                                         T4618

(03-14-2020, 03:09 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote:
(03-14-2020, 10:42 AM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Cousins are reporting "all hospitals full of patients, all in commas".

Giggle   You need to start a thread about your cousins and all the crazy things they say.
There are days when I don't believe the shit on the family forum. If I wasn't doing a favor for an alphabet agency I would never go there.

(03-14-2020, 10:14 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(03-14-2020, 03:09 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote:

There are days when I don't believe the shit on the family forum. If I wasn't doing a favor for an alphabet agency I would never go there.

NRA?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

(03-14-2020, 10:49 PM)Fireball Wrote:
(03-14-2020, 10:14 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(03-14-2020, 03:09 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: Giggle   You need to start a thread about your cousins and all the crazy things they say.

NRA?

[Image: 1VABZER.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • Dancefortwo

Don't mistake me for those nice folks from Give-A-Shit county.

One dog gets a mild case and the cousins are locking their mutts up in the barns.

(03-15-2020, 02:05 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...e=emb_logo

Hard to disagree with the lyric "Been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding".      Big Grin
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.

Going out to a Chinese restaurant tonight to support them.  Chinese restaurants have been hit hard because everyone assumes all Chinese people have cornoavirus.   Next we'll hit the local Italian restaurant.
                                                         T4618
The following 1 user Likes Dancefortwo's post:
  • Gwaithmir

(03-15-2020, 07:52 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: Going out to a Chinese restaurant tonight to support them.  Chinese restaurants have been hit hard because everyone assumes all Chinese people have cornoavirus.   Next we'll hit the local Italian restaurant.

I'm planning to go to a local Chinese restaurant next week.  Aikido
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)
The following 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post:
  • Dancefortwo

(03-15-2020, 08:00 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:
(03-15-2020, 07:52 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: Going out to a Chinese restaurant tonight to support them.  Chinese restaurants have been hit hard because everyone assumes all Chinese people have cornoavirus.   Next we'll hit the local Italian restaurant.

I'm planning to go to a local Chinese restaurant next week.  Aikido

I'd heard that the Chinese restaruant near us was super-duper, hyperclean now.  It's way beyond the cleaning standards the city has for restaurants so they're probably safer than they were prior to the virus.   We'll probably get fabulous service too.
                                                         T4618