Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signature not showing up on my posts.

It was at first, but now it isn't now.
 Check out my atheist poetry here... https://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31771 I also go by "RationalPoet"@brianrrs37 on Twitter and "Brian James" Rational Poet on FB. 

I can see it.
[Image: 20220702-163925.jpg]

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard

Me too. And because you have a long history with TTA and are not actually a newbie to this group, I am allowing the self promoting link. These permissions are given out on an individual basis to known entities only.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

Oh thats why. Got it. Thanks, wasn't sure because I do know the other sites had the 30/30 rule too to prevent hit and run posters. I see it now.
 Check out my atheist poetry here... https://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31771 I also go by "RationalPoet"@brianrrs37 on Twitter and "Brian James" Rational Poet on FB. 

(11-12-2019, 12:05 PM)Brian37 Wrote: Oh thats why. Got it. Thanks, wasn't sure because I do know the other  sites had the 30/30 rule too to prevent hit and run posters. I see it now.

Erm, there is no why. Your sig shows and has not been touched. Maybe refresh your browser?
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 1 user Likes Dom's post:
  • Brian37

(11-12-2019, 12:09 PM)Dom Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 12:05 PM)Brian37 Wrote: Oh thats why. Got it. Thanks, wasn't sure because I do know the other  sites had the 30/30 rule too to prevent hit and run posters. I see it now.

Erm, there is no why. Your sig shows and has not been touched. Maybe refresh your browser?

Ok, it is weird it did go a way for a while but came back. I see it now and it seems to be sticking now. 

It's a Alex Jones Sean Hannity "deep state" conspiracy.
The following 1 user Likes Brian37's post:
  • Dom

The 30/30 rule here is:

30 Conway Twitty songs
and
Tammy Wynette songs

BEFORE you can promote alien musicians.

Or ABBA for that matter.
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • SYZ