Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chocolates

Chocolates
I LOVE chocolate!

I also have type 2 diabetes ,so very little chocolate gets eaten. That means when I do have chocolate, I can splurge and buy the good stuff.

Favourite Supermarket brand, Lindt, dark, with high coca fat content ( I like 80%) I like to crush it and make the BEST hot chocolate I've ever had. Also in chocolate cake, cookies and home made ice cream. This instead of cocoa powder, which is a byproduct.

Favourite candy bars; Mars and snickers.
The following 1 user Likes grympy's post:
  • SYZ

Chocolates
I’m not a big chocolate bar candy person—although I used to love chocolate cupcakes. I’ve started to eat healthier though and so now I’m not really craving them like I used to. It was my one vice!  Tongue

Chocolates
Forgot about mint chocolate. Yeah, i like those too. Peppermint mainly. 

(09-08-2019, 11:51 AM)brewerb Wrote: I like my chocolates in shapes. I suppose the most familiar is the easter bunny or santa, but on occasion, 

[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Ahh, i see you like a little variety.  Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes Red Belt's post:
  • brewerb

Chocolates
Just found an [empty] packet of "Snickers Bites" (unwrapped) bite size pieces of Snickers. $2 from' The Reject Shop' and downright scrummy.

Chocolates
Kit Kat mint dark chocolate looks good.

https://www.delish.com/food-news/a271696...late-duos/
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”
Carl Sagan

Chocolates
Diabetics, please close your eyes and turn away! 

[Image: giphy.gif]

And whatever this is.  Not sure but ice cream is involved. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
                                                         T4618

Chocolates
Out of the "candy bars" i would say i like Dove Dark and York Peppermint best.

Chocolates
I frequently had a Snickers Bar with lunch when I was still working. I was also quite partial to Cadbury Bars with almonds. I'm too old and fat for that sort of thing now and candy of any sort is on my list of foods I can no longer indulge in.  Sad