Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
(09-07-2019, 01:38 AM)Dom Wrote:
(09-06-2019, 10:56 PM)julep Wrote: G
(09-06-2019, 10:44 PM)mordant Wrote: This guy has shown up following this exact same pattern before. No one here seems to remember him so it must have been on the old TTA or maybe atheistforums.org or some such. I thought I was reading an old thread, it was so spot-on the same. He starts with the same incoherent post demanding to know if you can remember every detail of your childhood or not, and rapidly descends into a complete shit fit complete with comical insults. He'll be back with new accounts a time or three, and then he'll settle down until he finds a different site to pop into. Also IIRC he's at least once returned to the SAME site after a pause of a few months.

I remember him.  It’s his first time on AD.   At one point on TTA he was making the same threads—intro thread without caps, followed by the twin of this thread—even more frequently (every few days for a while).

Yep, and since he wasn't on AD before he is not actually a sock, just a serial Krishna nut.

Hmm  I wonder....if you crossed a Krishna nut with a Christian nut would you end up with a Cashew nut or just a bowl of mixed nuts.
                                                         T4618
The following 2 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • mordant, SYZ