Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

(09-06-2019, 03:03 PM)daraa Wrote: Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

bla bla bla bla

You again ... how many times do we have to see this shit posted ?
Go away. Get help.

(09-06-2019, 04:33 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: Hahahaha.   First you come here and write a wall of text about nonsensical woo-hoo spiritual sillyness and then when no one buys your spam you call someone a faggot and tell them to chew your cock. 

Classy.

and like what you and your fellow arrogant and spoiled cats and dogs are acting like ?

(09-06-2019, 04:37 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:
(09-06-2019, 03:03 PM)daraa Wrote: Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

bla bla bla bla

Go away. Get help.

why dont you go away from here ? get out ( HUT for i do not like you all ) but still come on my thread to smell potty and urine which im throwing on your face ( in a shoe )

Please ban this mothefucker.
The sooner the better.
cetero censeo religionem esse delendam 

(09-06-2019, 04:51 PM)daraa Wrote:
(09-06-2019, 04:33 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: Hahahaha.   First you come here and write a wall of text about nonsensical woo-hoo spiritual sillyness and then when no one buys your spam you call someone a faggot and tell them to chew your cock. 

Classy.

and like what you and your fellow arrogant and spoiled cats and dogs are acting like ?

Cats and dogs, yay!  Thumbs Up
[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man

(09-06-2019, 04:26 PM)daraa Wrote:
(09-06-2019, 04:22 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on a preacher if they were on fire, so why do you expect me to take orders from you?

just get out from my thread and show outside this thread anywhere ( to the random whores ) that how cool you are and try to impress them there for having sex with them.

but do not feed me trolling and get out ( HUT ) fuck off ( rascal pig ) wuut ( whore )
As a chew toy you are way too flaccid.
  [Image: pirates.gif] Dog  
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • Dancefortwo

(09-06-2019, 04:52 PM)daraa Wrote:

bla bla bla bla

Go away. Get help.

why dont you go away from here ? get out ( HUT for i do not like you all ) but still come on my thread to smell potty and urine which im throwing on your face ( in a shoe )

Apparently the purpose of your life is to toss poo and urine (in a shoe) in people's faces.
Now THAT'S a good thing for you to be doing ... promoting your wack.
LOL
Have a nice day. Big Grin
Don't come back ... we knew it was you without even opening the thread.

You have to hand it to the guy, some of these insults are amusing. He does appear have a case of homophobia and speciesism though. Even with my buttery deep throat I find that hard to swallow.

And, yeah, he's been posting before, but his insults have increased in variety.

Anyway, I felt compelled to  Girl_devil
[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
The following 3 users Like Dom's post:
  • Mark, Mathilda, brewerb

This guy has shown up following this exact same pattern before. No one here seems to remember him so it must have been on the old TTA or maybe atheistforums.org or some such. I thought I was reading an old thread, it was so spot-on the same. He starts with the same incoherent post demanding to know if you can remember every detail of your childhood or not, and rapidly descends into a complete shit fit complete with comical insults. He'll be back with new accounts a time or three, and then he'll settle down until he finds a different site to pop into. Also IIRC he's at least once returned to the SAME site after a pause of a few months.
The following 3 users Like mordant's post:
  • Dom, Alan V, Deesse23

G
(09-06-2019, 10:44 PM)mordant Wrote: This guy has shown up following this exact same pattern before. No one here seems to remember him so it must have been on the old TTA or maybe atheistforums.org or some such. I thought I was reading an old thread, it was so spot-on the same. He starts with the same incoherent post demanding to know if you can remember every detail of your childhood or not, and rapidly descends into a complete shit fit complete with comical insults. He'll be back with new accounts a time or three, and then he'll settle down until he finds a different site to pop into. Also IIRC he's at least once returned to the SAME site after a pause of a few months.

I remember him.  It’s his first time on AD.   At one point on TTA he was making the same threads—intro thread without caps, followed by the twin of this thread—even more frequently (every few days for a while).
god, ugh
The following 1 user Likes julep's post:
  • Dom

(09-06-2019, 03:05 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: Sorry, but your entire post is a bunch of woo-hoo, new age bunk.

The meaning of life! FOR FUCK SAKE!  Angry

DON"T FEED THE TROLL  Angry Angry Angry

So glad I am not that guy. Thank you Dom.
"Talk nonsense, but talk your own nonsense, and I'll kiss you for it. To go wrong in one's own way is better than to go right in someone else's. 
F. D.

Wow, this asshole again?

<Insert intelligent thought here>

(09-06-2019, 10:56 PM)julep Wrote: G
(09-06-2019, 10:44 PM)mordant Wrote: This guy has shown up following this exact same pattern before. No one here seems to remember him so it must have been on the old TTA or maybe atheistforums.org or some such. I thought I was reading an old thread, it was so spot-on the same. He starts with the same incoherent post demanding to know if you can remember every detail of your childhood or not, and rapidly descends into a complete shit fit complete with comical insults. He'll be back with new accounts a time or three, and then he'll settle down until he finds a different site to pop into. Also IIRC he's at least once returned to the SAME site after a pause of a few months.

I remember him.  It’s his first time on AD.   At one point on TTA he was making the same threads—intro thread without caps, followed by the twin of this thread—even more frequently (every few days for a while).

Yep, and since he wasn't on AD before he is not actually a sock, just a serial Krishna nut.
The following 1 user Likes Dom's post:
  • Alan V

Copy and paste any line of it into google and you'll find the same post spammed to hundreds or websites. He does it on a regular basis and will undoubtedly try again on this site.

He fooled us this time by making an introduction post and then the moment he was activated posted the spam. But when he does that in the future we'll know that he is a sock account and can delete it.
The following 2 users Like Mathilda's post:
  • Unsapien, mordant

Damn my busy life, I hope soon I'll be able to come here everyday again so I don't miss things like this.

I want to be called a butter throated cock whore cat dog too damnit ! Nobody ever calls me that anymore.

Tongue

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard

The following 6 users Like Unsapien's post:
  • Dānu, Alan V, Gawdzilla Sama, skyking, mordant, TheGentlemanBastard

(09-06-2019, 04:22 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(09-06-2019, 03:56 PM)daraa Wrote:
(09-06-2019, 03:53 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Was that too subtle for you? FUCK OFF.

and who are you to tell me that thing ? ( rascal whore ) who are you ? ( whore ) is that your mother, sister, wife and daughter sleepign with mods and admin ? so that you are acting like an mod or adming ( themselves ) ?

if not than you fuck off ( whore ) get out ( HUT! for i do not like you ) get out from my thread. ( whore )

and chew my cock in your deep throat ( by pying without invitation ) and kiss it ( faggot )

I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on a preacher if they were on fire, so why do you expect me to take orders from you?

Now now Gawdzilla listen to our new friend and stop being a rascal whore.  Tongue Angel Chuckle Rofl2
Justaminute    Salisbury steak...... A hamburger by any other name. 
The following 3 users Like adey67's post:
  • Dom, Gawdzilla Sama, Unsapien

bla bla bla bla

Go away. Get help.

Well now you've gone and gotten your ass all banned up and shit.

What do you have to say for yourself now that you are so banned you can't even reply to me?

Will I hear crickets? Tell me it isn't so! Tell me I won't hear the sound of crickets!

Nawww .... it's crickets.

Dance
Welcome to the Atheist Forums on AtheistDiscussion.org

(09-07-2019, 07:47 PM)Free Wrote:
(09-06-2019, 04:37 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote: You again ... how many times do we have to see this shit posted ?
Go away. Get help.

What do you have to say for yourself now that you are so banned you can't even reply to me?

Will I hear crickets? Tell me it isn't so! Tell me I won't hear the sound of crickets!

Dance

[Image: crickets.gif]
  [Image: pirates.gif] Dog  

(09-07-2019, 07:47 PM)Free Wrote:
(09-06-2019, 04:37 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote: You again ... how many times do we have to see this shit posted ?
Go away. Get help.

Dance

I would think that you would be used to that sound by now. Deadpan Coffee Drinker
[Image: signature%20The-Ascension-of-Iweko.jpg]

Umm ,is it possible our nasty little Hindu is a programme ? Or is that literally all the person does?

At  first I though he was a Hare Krishna. At one time  they could be seen at airports and in city streets, often chanting and banging two  ash trays together. But, they were never abusive or threatening, just rather irritating.

Here the Krishna's had a free restaurant, 'Govinda's' . A lot of students went. I heard it was pretty good. Also a cooking show on Public TV "Cooking With Korma". The guy was a bit fey, and the recipes  complex , but it was fun.

So no, I don't think  the recent obnoxious  twerp was one of those devotees.   Don't know if he is a programme though Consider

(09-07-2019, 10:24 PM)grympy Wrote: Umm ,is it possible our nasty little Hindu is a programme ? Or is that literally all the person does?

At  first I though he was a Hare Krishna. At one time  they could be seen at airports and in city streets, often chanting and banging two  ash trays together. But, they were never abusive or threatening, just rather irritating.

Here the Krishna's had a free restaurant, 'Govinda's' . A lot of students went. I heard it was pretty good. Also a cooking show on Public TV "Cooking With Korma". The guy was a bit fey, and the recipes  complex , but it was fun.

So no, I don't think  the recent obnoxious  twerp was one of those devotees.   Don't know if he is a programme though Consider

I once came across a bunch of singing and dancing Krishnas, several decades ago, in Amsterdam I think, and they handed out the most delicious cookies.
The following 1 user Likes Dom's post:
  • grympy

Yeah, this guy appeared a few times at AF.org. he talks and puts insults in parethesys in broken speech, after the normal OP.

Someone said it might be a bot... its possible.
The following 1 user Likes LastPoet's post:
  • GenesisNemesis

(09-06-2019, 03:56 PM)daraa Wrote: rascal whore 

Good band name.  Thumbs Up
The following 1 user Likes evenheathen's post:
  • adey67

This kind of trolling doesn't even make sense to me.
The following 1 user Likes Assassin's post:
  • Alan V