Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AXP: Dillahunty hung up on himself!

It was hilarious!

A nice (maybe older) woman tried to defend exodus 23 n stuff. Dillahunty made he ropen her bible and read the famou spassage(s). After that he asked if she wanted to live as his slave under gods rule as of Exodus 23. She said "yes". Then the impossible happened: Dillahunty didnt hang up on her (as per usual), but unplugged and left his chair for some time. The co-host then put the woman on hold and directed her towards talk heathen, whil eDillahunty returned and supported the idea, menioning that he wouldnt have as much mery upon her than the guys at Talk Heathen.

Conversation starts as ca. 1:15:00 and he leaves around 1:35:00

R.I.P. Hannes
The following 3 users Like Deesse23's post:
  • Dom, GenesisNemesis, possibletarian

I misread the thread title. Had to read it a second time when I saw that it included the words "up on".
The following 2 users Like Mathilda's post:
  • adey67, Smercury44

(08-05-2019, 09:54 AM)Mathilda Wrote: I misread the thread title. Had to read it a second time when I saw that it included the words "up on".

Me too, I read it wrong and was like "huh WTF?"
The whole point of having cake is to eat it Cake_Feast

I used to watch that show but the callers had such cringey arguments, it was so painful to listen to. Then again I still argue with people online who make incredibly cringey arguments...
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” -Carl Sagan.