Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why men sniff their fingers after scratching their balls

I always put the seat & top cover down when I'm done. It's just about returning things to...how would I say... returning things to their normal ready state.

Like not closing a cupboard after you take out a mug, not putting the toothpaste cap back on after brushing your teeth. Not clearing your dishes after your meal.

And I don't sniff the ball sweat on my hand after I scratch myself, I wash them. Maybe...maybe, after I wash my hands I might sniff them to make sure they smell clean after I'm done.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard

I've been yelled at for putting the lid down as well as leaving the seat up. Shortly after the complainant asked me to stop pissing the sink. Girl_devil
  [Image: pirates.gif] Dog  
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • Fireball

(07-16-2019, 12:00 AM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I've been yelled at for putting the lid down as well as leaving the seat up. Shortly after the complainant asked me to stop pissing the sink.  Girl_devil

Piss in the shower/tub.

(07-16-2019, 01:35 AM)Fireball Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 12:00 AM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I've been yelled at for putting the lid down as well as leaving the seat up. Shortly after the complainant asked me to stop pissing the sink.  Girl_devil

Piss in the shower/tub.

Yep, when the loo is occupied that's a go-to. I've seen ladies sit on the edge of the tub when there was urgent urgency. Panic

(07-15-2019, 12:47 PM)Dom Wrote:
(07-15-2019, 08:49 AM)EvieTheAvocado Wrote:
(07-10-2019, 01:57 AM)Dom Wrote: That's cool. What's annoying is the falling into the pot with one's ass...

That can happen to men just as easily but when has a man ever complained about falling in because they were incapable of putting a seat down?

This whole thing is just chivalry and therefore just women being sexist towards themselves. It's like women who want men to open doors for them. It's misogynistic.

It's ultimately men's fault of course. Both gender roles have been exaggerated because of oppression from a male-dominated society. Chivalry wouldn't exist if it were not for men.

I don't consider being considerate as chivalry. I was considerate of hubby's needs and expected the same in return. Y'all should try it sometime, it makes everyone happy.

If it was merely being considerate then it wouldn't matter who put the lid down, right?
My Argument Against Free Will Wrote:(1) Ultimately, to control your actions you have to originate your original nature.

(2) But you can't originate your original nature—it's already there.

(3) So, ultimately, you can't control your actions.

(07-15-2019, 03:55 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(07-15-2019, 08:49 AM)EvieTheAvocado Wrote:
(07-10-2019, 01:57 AM)Dom Wrote: That's cool. What's annoying is the falling into the pot with one's ass...

That can happen to men just as easily but when has a man ever complained about falling in because they were incapable of putting a seat down?

This whole thing is just chivalry and therefore just women being sexist towards themselves. It's like women who want men to open doors for them. It's misogynistic.

It's ultimately men's fault of course. Both gender roles have been exaggerated because of oppression from a male-dominated society. Chivalry wouldn't exist if it were not for men.
LOL. Putting the seat down is not chivalry, it's being nagged to death.

The chivalry part is that it's expected that men should be the ones doing it. Just like it's chivalry to expect men to open doors for women.
My Argument Against Free Will Wrote:(1) Ultimately, to control your actions you have to originate your original nature.

(2) But you can't originate your original nature—it's already there.

(3) So, ultimately, you can't control your actions.

(07-16-2019, 06:50 AM)EvieTheAvocado Wrote:
(07-15-2019, 03:55 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(07-15-2019, 08:49 AM)EvieTheAvocado Wrote: That can happen to men just as easily but when has a man ever complained about falling in because they were incapable of putting a seat down?

LOL. Putting the seat down is not chivalry, it's being nagged to death.

The chivalry part is that it's expected that men should be the ones doing it. Just like it's chivalry to expect men to open doors for women.
In Japan the young people hold open doors for old people. It's fun to watch an American woman and a Japanese elderly man at that point. Chuckle