Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Dillahunty's new show The Hang Up

Just wanted to do some free advertising for Matt Dillahunty's show The Hang Up. 

Since it's his show he gets to talk about politics, so it's a nice change from The Atheist Experience. He also tries to have Andrew Seidel on as much as possible, and I highly recommend listening to what he has to say since he's a constitutional attorney, and he wrote a book about Christian nationalism. The guy knows his stuff.
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” -Carl Sagan.
The following 3 users Like GenesisNemesis's post:
  • Deesse23, Phaedrus, adey67

(10-29-2020, 11:51 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote: Just wanted to do some free advertising for Matt Dillahunty's show The Hang Up. 

Since it's his show he gets to talk about politics, so it's a nice change from The Atheist Experience. He also tries to have Andrew Seidel on as much as possible, and I highly recommend listening to what he has to say since he's a constitutional attorney, and he wrote a book about Christian nationalism. The guy knows his stuff.

Watching it for several weeks. Quite interesting. He is allowed to voice his (political) opinions, and boy he does. Callers are mostly atheists, so no swearing and insults from Matt (usually), but at the end he always asks if he should hang up on them or they hang up on him, often followed by people just hanging up on him. ROFL2
R.I.P. Hannes
The following 1 user Likes Deesse23's post:
  • GenesisNemesis

The concept is really clever. Hope it is successful.
The following 1 user Likes jerry mcmasters's post:
  • GenesisNemesis

(10-29-2020, 11:51 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote: Just wanted to do some free advertising for Matt Dillahunty's show The Hang Up. 

Thanks I've been on the look out for new podcasts like this as I refuse to listen to Seth Andrews as a matter of principle.
The whole point of having cake is to eat it Cake_Feast
The following 2 users Like adey67's post:
  • GenesisNemesis, jerry mcmasters