Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letter change game

Letter change game
spider

a -> i
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

Letter change game
slider

p -> l
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Letter change game
redial

s -> a

Letter change game
retail

d -> t
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Letter change game
trailer

+r
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

Letter change game
artier

-l

Letter change game
retrain

+n
"Talk nonsense, but talk your own nonsense, and I'll kiss you for it. To go wrong in one's own way is better than to go right in someone else's. 
F. D.

Letter change game
restrain

+s

Letter change game
strainers

+s
“Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet. 
Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.”
― Napoleon Bonaparte

Letter change game
inserters

a -> e

Letter change game
sinterers

(reorder)

Vivekananda

Letter change game
interests

r -> t
"Talk nonsense, but talk your own nonsense, and I'll kiss you for it. To go wrong in one's own way is better than to go right in someone else's. 
F. D.

Letter change game
sentries

-t

Letter change game
enticers

s -> c

Nope, never have used it but I don't see why one couldn't. syn + temptresses (temptressi?)
F. D.

Letter change game
[nm]

Vivekananda

Letter change game
[no]  m -> o  Big Grin

cerites

-n

Letter change game
erects

-i

Letter change game
secret

(reorder)

Vivekananda

Letter change game
centres
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.

Letter change game
creates

n -> a

Letter change game
reacts

-s

Letter change game
enacts

r -> n
F. D.

Letter change game
hasten

c -> h

Vivekananda
The following 1 user Likes Dānu's post:
  • Mark

Letter change game
chasten

+c

Letter change game
snatch

-e
The following 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post:
  • Mark