Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crown of Thorns Tattoo

Crown of Thorns Tattoo
I saw this gem on a flight from Vancouver to Taipei. The flight attendants were discretely making fun of him. One was jealous that I got a picture. I enhanced it in photoshop so you can see the tattoo better.

I told my sister that he looks like the sort of guy who calls everyone "brother".

[Image: F0Wdn9.png]
The following 4 users Like ghostexorcist's post:
  • Dom, Vosur, GirlyMan, KevinM1

Crown of Thorns Tattoo
(12-31-2018, 02:12 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote: I told my sister that he looks like the sort of guy who calls everyone "brother".

I'm not sure why, but I got the same impression from the photo.
The following 2 users Like Vosur's post:
  • GirlyMan, KevinM1

Crown of Thorns Tattoo
He just thought it would save him money on head bands.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
The following 2 users Like brewerb's post:
  • Aroura, KevinM1

Crown of Thorns Tattoo
That reminds me of a woman I used to work with. She had the Sacred Heart of Jesus* tattooed on her back. Priest

* A Roman Catholic icon.
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)
The following 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post:
  • KevinM1

Crown of Thorns Tattoo
Did you see what was on his T-shirt?  Just curious.
                                                         T4618

Crown of Thorns Tattoo
(12-31-2018, 04:12 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: Did you see what was on his T-shirt?  Just curious.

I don't remember the exact details but it was something like a biker club

Crown of Thorns Tattoo
(12-31-2018, 03:19 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote: That reminds me of a woman I used to work with. She had the Sacred Heart of Jesus* tattooed on her back. Priest

And what circumstance permitted you to see such a thing...? Smile
The following 2 users Like jerry mcmasters's post:
  • SYZ, KevinM1

Crown of Thorns Tattoo
A painter I hired had long bangs. One day as he wiped his face I noticed something dark on his forehead and mentioned that he must have gotten some paint there. He laughed, moved the bangs and there, to my horror, was the poorly tattooed name of a woman! 

He went on to explain she caught him cheating and insisted on tattooing her name on his forehead...and he let her!

Kinda like this...

[Image: tattoo1.jpg]
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce

Crown of Thorns Tattoo
(12-31-2018, 08:46 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 03:19 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote: That reminds me of a woman I used to work with. She had the Sacred Heart of Jesus* tattooed on her back. Priest

And what circumstance permitted you to see such a thing...? Smile

She had gotten it right after the pope visited America and was showing it to everybody. Facepalm
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)

Crown of Thorns Tattoo
(12-31-2018, 08:48 PM)Full Circle Wrote: A painter I hired had long bangs. One day as he wiped his face I noticed something dark on his forehead and mentioned that he must have gotten some paint there. He laughed, moved the bangs and there, to my horror, was the poorly tattooed name of a woman! 

He went on to explain she caught him cheating and insisted on tattooing her name on his forehead...and he let her!

Kinda like this...

[Image: tattoo1.jpg]

That's some crazy shit
The following 3 users Like ghostexorcist's post:
  • Fireball, Full Circle, KevinM1

Crown of Thorns Tattoo

* A Roman Catholic icon.

That's actually rather gross, if you think about it ... he's pointing to his heart which is outside his chest. 
I think that's a congenital anomaly. 

Such sentimental drivel.
Test