Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you doing right now?

Long day. Having a beer.
[Image: signature%20The-Ascension-of-Iweko.jpg]

Enjoying a bowl of homemade chili between a lot of guitarin'. I've finally got this amp dialed in and like the chili I'm eating, best batch I've made in a while.

Relaxing and just enjoying my insomnia. Dodgy
Philosophy is about asking questions.
Science is about answering questions.
Theology is about avoiding questions.

I on the other hand am avoiding trying to beat my insomnia altogether, because going to sleep means waking up.

And waking up means leaving my nice room in this mostly quiet, but falling apart house for a tiny shithole with paper mache walls and 3 very noisy occupants.
Breathing takes too much effort.

They had Peet's Major Dickason's Blend coffee on sale, so I bought a bag to try. It's good. Very smooth for a dark roast. But I'm not sure I care enough to buy it over the cheaper stuff I usually drink.

Time to hop in the shower. I don't wanna go!
The following 1 user Likes Dānu's post:
  • brewerb

Making my way thru some CE that I've been ignoring. Last one basal cell, next up syncope.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 

Waiting for my nurse.

Target has a sale on Coke products, including diet ginger-lime coke. I tried it at Toastmaster's on Monday, and I couldn't remember what I thought of it, but I presumed it wasn't terrible. I think I'd have remembered that. So I bought two twelve packs.