Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite comedy clips

Favorite comedy clips
"The advantage of faith over reason, is that reason requires understanding. Which usually requires education; resources of time and money. 
Religion needs none of that. - It empowers the lowliest idiot to pretend that he is wiser than the wise, ignoring all the indications otherwise "
 - A. Ra
The following 1 user Likes M.Linoge's post:
  • skyking

Favorite comedy clips

Shock
"The advantage of faith over reason, is that reason requires understanding. Which usually requires education; resources of time and money. 
Religion needs none of that. - It empowers the lowliest idiot to pretend that he is wiser than the wise, ignoring all the indications otherwise "
 - A. Ra

Favorite comedy clips
 - A. Ra

Favorite comedy clips
 - A. Ra

Favorite comedy clips
 - A. Ra

Favorite comedy clips
 - A. Ra

Favorite comedy clips
One of my favoite scenes with one of my favorite actresses.  Madeline Kahn was hysterical and that's her singing voice.  Geez, she died way too young.  

T4618
The following 2 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • M.Linoge, skyking

Favorite comedy clips
One of my favourites is of The Three Stooges (sorry I can't find the clip):

Mo is stuck on the roof, Curly and Larry throw him a rope: "We'll get you down Mo! Tie the rope around your waist"

Mo does so. The boys give the rope a good yank. Mo comes off roof. An uninjured Mo attacks the boys.

THAT is one of my favourite sight gags

Favorite comedy clips
Step on the gas and wipe that tear away...
The following 1 user Likes Vivian Darkbloom's post:
  • M.Linoge

Favorite comedy clips
The following 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post:
  • M.Linoge

Favorite comedy clips
The following 2 users Like grympy's post:
  • M.Linoge, Mr Greene

Favorite comedy clips

- A. Ra
  • Phaedrus

Favorite comedy clips
The following 2 users Like Phaedrus's post:
  • M.Linoge, grympy

Favorite comedy clips
Very old, you may have seen it:

AND of course, the immortal Goons:

I suppose you've all heard "Murphy And The Bricks" ?
The following 3 users Like grympy's post:
  • M.Linoge, Phaedrus, Cheerful Charlie

Favorite comedy clips
 - A. Ra
  • Phaedrus

Favorite comedy clips
  • M.Linoge

Favorite comedy clips
  • M.Linoge

Favorite comedy clips

The world may be going mad, and comedians are making the best of it.
 - A. Ra

Favorite comedy clips
 Check out my atheist poetry here... https://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/31771 I also go by "RationalPoet"@brianrrs37 on Twitter and "Brian James" Rational Poet on FB. 
The following 1 user Likes Brian37's post:
  • M.Linoge

Favorite comedy clips

Rofl2 Rofl2
 - A. Ra

Favorite comedy clips
 - A. Ra
  • skyking

Favorite comedy clips
 - A. Ra

Favorite comedy clips
I don't think anyone has posted this little tongue twister gem.  Danny Kaye is hysterical and I'd forgotten about the lightening bolt that magnetizes his suit of armor!  Funny bits abound.  That's Mildred Natwick as the older lady, Glynis Johns as the ingenue (I always loved her unusual speaking voice) Angela Lansbury and then there's Basil Rathbone who always played a evil cad and sported a pencil mustache.    I loves me some old movies.   Big Grin

T4618

Favorite comedy clips

Favorite comedy clips
LOL, I love this show.