Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL

NFL
Chiefs at Broncos ~ Monday Night Football

Chiefs come back in the 4th quarter, to beat the Broncos, in Denver!  Popcorn

Muhomies is scary good! Evil_monster

NFL
Football is lame.
[Image: giphy.gif]

NFL
(10-02-2018, 12:59 PM)Tartarus Sauce link Wrote: Football is lame.

Well, my team sure as hell is, anyway.
Step on the gas and wipe that tear away...

NFL
(10-02-2018, 02:03 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:
Tartarus Sauce Wrote:Football is lame.

Browns or the Lions?

Edit: I see it's the Vikings. They're just trying to pull that forty years in the desert charade like Moses. They should be coming around for you very soon.

NFL
(10-02-2018, 02:07 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:
Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:

Browns or the Lions?

Edit: I see it's the Vikings. They're just trying to pull that forty years in the desert charade like Moses. They should be coming around for you very soon.

There's always next year should be on our license plates.

Haven't been to a Super Bowl in my lifetime, and I'm not a kid anymore.

Happily I'm not one of those who hates the Packers. I can appreciate a good franchise when I see one.

NFL
(10-02-2018, 02:21 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:
Tartarus Sauce Wrote:
Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:

Browns or the Lions?

Happily I'm not one of those who hates the Packers. I can appreciate a good franchise when I see one.

Besides, there are much better reasons to hate Wisconsin.  ;D

NFL
(10-02-2018, 02:31 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:
Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:
Tartarus Sauce Wrote:
Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:

Browns or the Lions?

Besides, there are much better reasons to hate Wisconsin.  ;D

Truth.

NFL
Gulegon you bastard.  I knew you were a Chiefs fan!  Looks like you hit the lottery.

NFL

Only the people who play it and then get hit and paralyzed.

:thumbs_down:

NFL

Well, tonight it is, what with the Colts at Patriots.  :wankerzo4:
No offense to Colts, & Pats, fans. Tongue

NFL
(10-04-2018, 09:01 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:

Well, tonight it is, what with the Colts at Patriots.  :wankerzo4:
No offense to Colts, & Pats, fans. Tongue

They deserve to be offended. All sports fans do, actually. It comes with the program.

NFL
(10-04-2018, 10:16 PM)Tartarus Sauce link Wrote: They deserve to be offended. All sports fans do, actually. It comes with the program.

[Image: f06582f21abfbdb263cf932b23c05b71.jpg]

NFL
Pats and Colts?  Eh, I'm not a big baseball fan but I'm going with playoff games over football.  Astros tomorrow!

NFL
I'm watching two rarely seen college teams right now: Tulsa and Houston. Something different.

The other day, I watched the Chargers beat somebody. Weird atmosphere. The stadium is better known as home of the LA Galaxy, and definitely suits soccer more. Not sure how to explain it.
Is this sig thing on?

NFL
(10-05-2018, 03:19 AM)c172 link Wrote: I'm watching two rarely seen college teams right now: Tulsa and Houston. Something different.

The other day, I watched the Chargers beat somebody. Weird atmosphere. The stadium is better known as home of the LA Galaxy, and definitely suits soccer more. Not sure how to explain it.

Purely for local rooting interest only, go Houston!  Will never be a powerhouse but generally has dynamic offense and puts points on the board.

NFL
Ahhh, you're from down that way? Yeah, I'm kind of a sports homer, too. My uncle actually went to TU.
Is this sig thing on?

NFL
Obviously, I'll be cheering for the Chiefs, tonight, as they play the Pats, in New England.
Wavecrowd
For the record, tho, I'm expecting our first choke of the year.  Panic
I've come to expect it, over the years.  :panic_more:

NFL
(10-14-2018, 11:51 PM)TheGulegon link Wrote: Obviously, I'll be cheering for the Chiefs, tonight, as they play the Pats, in New England.
Wavecrowd
For the record, tho, I'm expecting our first choke of the year.  Panic
I've come to expect it, over the years.  :panic_more:

I'll take the Chiefs, I think the Pats have to suck eventually and the Chiefs look really good.  Texans won today but as always looked like trash doing it.  Worst 3-3 team ever.

NFL
(10-14-2018, 11:53 PM)jerry mcmasters link Wrote: I'll take the Chiefs, I think the Pats have to suck eventually and the Chiefs look really good.  Texans won today but as always looked like trash doing it.  Worst 3-3 team ever.

Even if we lose it, we'll still be 5-1, so I ain't all that worried either way. Got about 20-30 minutes, so I best get on up to the gin palace & snag me some entertainment enhancing liquid!  Drinks

NFL
(10-15-2018, 12:03 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:
jerry mcmasters Wrote:I'll take the Chiefs, I think the Pats have to suck eventually and the Chiefs look really good.  Texans won today but as always looked like trash doing it.  Worst 3-3 team ever.

Even if we lose it, we'll still be 5-1, so I ain't all that worried either way. Got about 20-30 minutes, so I best get on up to the gin palace & snag me some entertainment enhancing liquid!  Drinks

The gin palace...they serve alcohol there?    :thumbs_up:

NFL
(10-15-2018, 12:29 AM)jerry mcmasters Wrote: The gin palace...they serve alcohol there?  

Gin palace is just a term I use for any liquor store. It's a quote from the movie Lonesome Dove. Blush

NFL
(10-17-2018, 10:44 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 12:29 AM)jerry mcmasters Wrote: The gin palace...they serve alcohol there?  

Gin palace is just a term I use for any liquor store. It's a quote from the movie Lonesome Dove. Blush

Ah okay.  Would be a cool ass name for a bar.  I remember that movie, very good.  Robert Duvall, very underrated actor.

NFL
11:40, or so, shows the oh so closeness! I'z rootin for da Bearss ta pull it off.  Consoling

NFL
We'll see if the Chiefs can hobble a horse at home. Guns

NFL
Touchdowwwwn Kan sas Citeh Dance