Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Food!!! What are you eating today??!

Salmon with lemon and butter sauce on a bed of mixed sprouts, Cremini and Shitake mushrooms on the side.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

'bout time for a bowl of Apple Jacks.

Okra, tomatoes, and corn mix. I was going to heat it up, but it's excellent straight from the can. I wanted to check the taste first, but this came from the dollar store and I think I'll grab a case or so when I go to Maplewood today.
[Image: giant%20meteor%202020.jpg]

Corned beef hash. Gotta keep my protein up on plasma donation day. Deadpan Coffee Drinker

Lunch: Bacon, tomato and lettuce sandwiches with American Cheese and mayo.  Tongue

Supper: 4-egg omelet with SPAM, broccoli, onion, herbs and sharp cheddar cheese.  Thumbs Up
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)

(Yesterday, 01:07 PM)c172 Wrote:
(06-10-2020, 05:46 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Liquid smoke is of the Devil.

(Yesterday, 10:01 AM)Little Lunch Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 03:39 AM)TheGentlemanBastard Wrote: Biscuits and gravy.

Biscuits here are the same as your cookies...I think.
But the American biscuit looks to me like a savoury scone.
Topped with a meat laden bechamel sauce.
I friend of mine has been to New York and he said he had it there and it was delicious.
I remain dubious. :-)

It's wicked good. With lots of black pepper. 

Me? I'ma have a bagel with butter, pan-fried veggie sausage, and a Nature Valley wafer bar.

The amount of black pepper is subject to taste. I prefer a mix of seasonings to just black pepper and think too many people over pepper their gravy.
[Image: Bastard-Signature.jpg]

I have left over salmon - debating whether I should make salmon mousse or salmon cakes.
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]

Corn.