Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Food!!! What are you eating today??!

A Little Debby's strawberry shortcake rollup. And preheating the oven for a Wicked brand pizza.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

Day-old chili.
Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda

Swiss cheese grilled cheese sandwich. (I cheated. I used the microwave.)

Vivekananda

Digiornos pepperoni with Sazonador total and fajita seasoning.
Is this sig thing on?

Chicken nuggets with Hidden Valley Ranch creamy buffalo dipping sauce.

Vivekananda

Fri: Homemade salmon and tuna fishcakes. 

Sat: Bangers and mash with baked beans & fried onion gravy. 

Sun: Red wine, steak, kidney & mushroom casserole with homemade herb garlic and onion dumplings and steamed vegetables.
The whole point of having cake is to eat it Cake_Feast

Nothing but milk for the past three days.
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]

Cheerios, a maple bar and veggie sausage. I need groceries.
Is this sig thing on?

Salisbury steak in mushroom gravy, noodles with Frank's Red Hot seasoning, and baby carrots in brown sugar.

Vivekananda

Homemade chili, with some French bread to dunk. Comfort food.
The following 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Alan V

Sausage, corn on the cob, biscuits and glazed carrots.

Bacon wrapped hamburgers stuffed with mushrooms and cheese.  Yes!
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 1 user Likes Dom's post:
  • Dānu

Peanut butter sandwiches with orange blossom honey.

Vivekananda

Cub brand chipotle rojo beans with jalapenos and Texas Pit flavor BBQ sauce.

Vivekananda

Rice and garbanzo beans with chicken, adobo, sazonador total, soy sauce, fajita seasoning and guacamole.

Tagalong GS cookies.
Is this sig thing on?

Sloppy joes. I've got a large handful of canned sauces and seasoning mixes that I'm going through to see if there's one that I like, or at least, one I can build on. Tonight was Manwich thick n' chunky. I'm guessing it's the same flavor profile as regular Manwich. It was okay, but it was very sweet, and not very tangy. I've got a couple more Manwich flavors to try, but I'll turn to store brand sauces next. I tried Cub Foods' seasoning mix, but it tasted too tomatoey.

Vivekananda

Bacon cheeseburger pizza with extra cheese and Marie Sharp's habanero hot sauce.

Vivekananda

Double dinosaur mastectomy.
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]

Kimchi with Basmati rice.

Vivekananda

Air-crisp chicken, mixed veggies, and yellow rice.
“Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet. 
Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.”
― Napoleon Bonaparte

Today I will enjoy eating some faggots with steamed potatoes and green beans, there's nothing better than the mouth feel of a faggot plus faggot gravy tastes delicious.

Tomorrow: beefburgers and chips. 

Wednesday: chili con carne and steamed rice.
The whole point of having cake is to eat it Cake_Feast

P B & J ice cream.

Vivekananda

Peanut butter and honey sandwiches.

Vivekananda

Chilli con carne, jacket potato and salad.

Vifon brand Thai style instant noodle soup. I almost need to subcontract the work making them. The noodles come sealed in a plastic pouch, and there are 4 additional pouches of stuff to open and add.

Vivekananda