Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you ever...

Did you ever...
...eat so much that you swear you could hear your pants crying "Help me!"  Tongue I weigh 130 pounds and I think I just ate and drank an additional 130 pounds worth of food and drink. 

So did you ever.... (fill in the blank).

I'm bored, so entertain me peopleeeeeeeeeeeeee!  Big Grin  Tongue Heart
The following 1 user Likes Bcat's post:
  • GenesisNemesis

Did you ever...
(07-26-2020, 02:44 AM)Bcat Wrote: ...eat so much that you swear you could hear your pants crying "Help me!"  Tongue I weigh 130 pounds and I think I just ate and drank an additional 130 pounds worth of food and drink. 

I am a Thanksgiving veteran, so yes, a couple of times I did the tryptophan shuffle.

Then there's the time I had the meatballs-in-barbecue-sauce MRE. I didn't eat 130 pounds, but I rented it for about twenty minutes, if that counts.
On hiatus.
The following 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Bcat

Did you ever...
I've gotten into watching a competitive eater's website, and she addressed this in a Q & A video I think, and said that 10+ lb swings in a day could happen. I suppose that's obvious until you go to the restroom, but still, it's funny to ponder.

https://www.youtube.com/c/KatinaEatsKilos
Is this sig thing on?
The following 2 users Like c172's post:
  • Bcat, Thumpalumpacus

Did you ever...
No, I have a small stomach. 

Did you ever... have to ride in the trunk of a car for half a day?

There was a mixup with how many seats we had going home and it was either have someone sit in someone's lap 11 hours, or the trunk.
"The advantage of faith over reason, is that reason requires understanding. Which usually requires education; resources of time and money. 
Religion needs none of that. - It empowers the lowliest idiot to pretend that he is wiser than the wise, ignoring all the indications otherwise "
 - A. Ra
The following 2 users Like M.Linoge's post:
  • Bcat, Dancefortwo

Did you ever...
(07-26-2020, 03:35 AM)M.Linoge Wrote: No, I have a small stomach. 

There was a mixup with how many seats we had going home and it was either have someone sit in someone's lap 11 hours, or the trunk.

Awww  Hug I hope you at least got out to pee and get fresh air.
The following 1 user Likes Bcat's post:
  • M.Linoge

Did you ever...
(07-26-2020, 03:09 AM)c172 Wrote: I've gotten into watching a competitive eater's website, and she addressed this in a Q & A video I think, and said that 10+ lb swings in a day could happen. I suppose that's obvious until you go to the restroom, but still, it's funny to ponder.

https://www.youtube.com/c/KatinaEatsKilos

Competitive eating is whether I eat you before you eat me. Everything else is just shoveling hot-dogs.
On hiatus.
The following 7 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Bcat, M.Linoge, trdsf, TheGentlemanBastard, Fireball, Unsapien, Chas

Did you ever...
(07-26-2020, 03:46 AM)Bcat Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 03:35 AM)M.Linoge Wrote: No, I have a small stomach. 

Awww  Hug I hope you at least got out to pee and get fresh air.

Once or twice.  Tongue
Funny part was, after they dropped me off, the cops pulled them over and told them to open the trunk.  Rofl2
Timing.
"The advantage of faith over reason, is that reason requires understanding. Which usually requires education; resources of time and money. 
Religion needs none of that. - It empowers the lowliest idiot to pretend that he is wiser than the wise, ignoring all the indications otherwise "
 - A. Ra
The following 2 users Like M.Linoge's post:
  • Bcat, Thumpalumpacus

Did you ever...
When I was about 8 two of my brothers,  who were in college at the time, decided to take my sister and I and a couple of their college buddies to a drive in movie.  There were still a few drive in's left then.  Anyway, they got the bright idea of putting me and one of their friends in the trunk to save money so they could buy some cheap ass wine and drink during the movie. So I spent quite some time in the trunk.  After we got through the drive in ticket place and found a place to park they let me and the other guy out of the trunk.   I don't remember what the movie was but it wasn't a kids movie, I know that much.
                                                         T4618
The following 3 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • Bcat, Szuchow, Thumpalumpacus

Did you ever...
I don't overeat like that anymore... I certainly used to, but never suffered worse than indigestion from it.

I did once cook a ham that smelled so good it induced a Jewish friend to break kosher during Passover so he could have a taste... I was really proud of that one, you don't get a culinary compliment like that very often. Big Grin
"Aliens?  Us?  Is this one of your Earth jokes?"  -- Kro-Bar, The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra
The following 3 users Like trdsf's post:
  • Bcat, Thumpalumpacus, Unsapien

Did you ever...
(07-26-2020, 02:44 AM)Bcat Wrote: ...eat so much that you swear you could hear your pants crying "Help me!"  Tongue I weigh 130 pounds and I think I just ate and drank an additional 130 pounds worth of food and drink. 

130 pounds? It's barely weight of well fed cat.  Tongue To be serious I neared (60kg) that weight once, after I returned from work in Germany. Now I weight 80kg and will probably gain few more in the long run in order to build more muscle mass.

As for eating - it happens, mostly when I drink with friends.
There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.

Socrates.
The following 2 users Like Szuchow's post:
  • Bcat, Thumpalumpacus

Did you ever...
(07-26-2020, 06:05 AM)Szuchow Wrote:

130 pounds? It's barely weight of well fed cat.  Tongue To be serious I neared (60kg) that weight once, after I returned from work in Germany. Now I weight 80kg and will probably gain few more in the long run in order to build more muscle mass.

I feel like I’m about to give birth to kittens    Tongue

Did you ever...
(07-26-2020, 06:16 AM)Bcat Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 06:05 AM)Szuchow Wrote:

I feel like I’m about to give birth to kittens    Tongue

It will pass soon and you will be able to enjoy all culinary pleasures of this dog forsaken world.  Smile
There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.

Socrates.
The following 1 user Likes Szuchow's post:
  • Bcat

Did you ever...
I think I'mma make @Bcat a cheeseburger!
On hiatus.
The following 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Bcat, Fireball

Did you ever...
I am 178 cm and 89 kilos, ex hammerthrower & judo wrestler and I have my decent load of fat. I am really the psterboy for gluttony (food technologist and wine taster, I studied food technology and not chemical engineering sicne I like food too much).
What you say about overeating happens me at least twice per week ahahaha
The following 2 users Like Ausländer's post:
  • Bcat, M.Linoge

Did you ever...
Did you ever wonder if anyone else ever?
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • Bcat

Did you ever...
(07-27-2020, 12:11 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Did you ever wonder if anyone else ever?

After a certain age, you become more and more sure that they did.
[Image: 20220702-163925.jpg]

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard

The following 1 user Likes Unsapien's post:
  • Bcat

Did you ever...
(07-27-2020, 12:52 PM)Unsapien Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 12:11 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Did you ever wonder if anyone else ever?

But did you ever catch your parents doing it?
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • Bcat

Did you ever...
(07-27-2020, 01:08 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 12:52 PM)Unsapien Wrote:

But did you ever catch your parents doing it?

Sadcryface
[Image: 20220702-163925.jpg]

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard

The following 1 user Likes Unsapien's post:
  • Bcat

Did you ever...
Yup. And for the record I weigh 111 lbs. My lowest weight as an adult was 108 lbs. I have a very fast metabolism, so it's hard for me to gain weight. Oh yeah, and there was a girl in a martial arts class I used to take when I was a kid. She called me "twig".  Dodgy

Did you ever receive your stimulus check (if you live in the U.S.)?
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” -Carl Sagan.
The following 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post:
  • Bcat, M.Linoge

Did you ever...
(07-27-2020, 03:44 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote: Yup. And for the record I weigh 111 lbs.

Areyou a jockey or something? If you break a leg you do not even need an xray, it is sufficient put a decent lamp behind your legs and look at the transparency... I think I was 50 kg in the elementary school
When I was hammerthrower I was exactly 100 kg
The following 3 users Like Ausländer's post:
  • GenesisNemesis, Bcat, Unsapien

Did you ever...
(07-27-2020, 03:58 PM)Ausländer Wrote: Areyou a jockey or something? If you break a leg you do not even need an xray, it is sufficient put a decent lamp behind your legs and look at the transparency... I think I was 50 kg in the elementary school
When I was hammerthrower I was exactly 100 kg

Nope. ROFL2 

I was born underweight though. It's probably part of my genetics, which are shitty.
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” -Carl Sagan.
  • Bcat, M.Linoge

Did you ever...
The following 3 users Like Ausländer's post:
  • GenesisNemesis, Bcat, Thumpalumpacus

Did you ever...
(07-27-2020, 03:44 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote: Yup. And for the record I weigh 111 lbs. My lowest weight as an adult was 108 lbs. I have a very fast metabolism, so it's hard for me to gain weight. Oh yeah, and there was a girl in a martial arts class I used to take when I was a kid. She called me "twig".  Dodgy

111?   How tall are you?

I'm 114 lbs now.  When I was dancing a lot I weighed about 103 but I was all flexable muscle.   I'm 5'5".
                                                         T4618
The following 2 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • GenesisNemesis, Bcat

Did you ever...
(07-26-2020, 02:44 AM)Bcat Wrote: ...eat so much that you swear you could hear your pants crying "Help me!"  I weigh 130 pounds...

For the rest of the civilised world, that's a mass of 63kg which is certainly nothing to worry about Ms Bee.      Big Grin

I'm a bloke, but all the same, I'm overweight at 105kg.  And you think you've  got problems LOL.
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.
The following 1 user Likes SYZ's post:
  • Bcat

Did you ever...
(07-27-2020, 04:51 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 03:44 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote: Yup. And for the record I weigh 111 lbs. My lowest weight as an adult was 108 lbs. I have a very fast metabolism, so it's hard for me to gain weight. Oh yeah, and there was a girl in a martial arts class I used to take when I was a kid. She called me "twig".  Dodgy

111?   How tall are you?

I'm 114 lbs now.  When I was dancing a lot I weighed about 103 but I was all flexable muscle.   I'm 5'5".

I'm 5'9"   Tongue
  • Bcat, Dancefortwo