Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hell does drick think it is?

With all the yammering, and the blah blahing, and the blathering? You are a nuisance, like a cockroach, but without the personality. You spew the same musty, predictable twaddle over and over again. There isn't a single person here that takes the drivel you so proudly vomit seriously!

Kindly take your disorganized, irrational, prattle and shove it back up your ass, you arrogant fucking cuntmuffin!
The following 8 users Like no one's post:
  • Dancefortwo, Finite Monkeys, Phaedrus, adey67, Mark, Gwaithmir, Joods, Paleophyte

Now tell me how you really feel!  Tongue
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 5 users Like Dom's post:
  • Deesse23, adey67, mordant, Joods, Paleophyte

yes, don't hold back.
The following 3 users Like skyking's post:
  • adey67, mordant, Joods

If he bothers you that much, put him on ignore.

To a degree, Drich is like a lab rat. It is an experiment. Shoot down his theological claims, and then see how he responds by not accepting good evidence his claims don't work as promised. And then trying different methods to break through to him. There are tens of millions out there like him. The question is, how to kick start their senses of skepticism, and rational thinking about irrational things. Mere name calling doesn't work.

Learning to strip down the best arguments against theological nonsense takes practice, and here is a chance to use our forum lab rat as an excuse to put your arguments together.

Think of the lurkers! Spreading the concept of skeptical thought in regards to religion to the lurkers in the shadows, looking to see who might have the better argument is worth while. The rise of atheism, and Nones, and Not Anything In Particulars is encouraging. A whole new generation is not particularly religious and so is reachable. Polishing good reasons to abandon theology can find good fallow ground here. Which is part of the job of such forums. I use Stevil and Drich as an exercise in developing a bigger, harder, longer clue stick.

If just getting pissed is what you do with them, put them on ignore. And start threads about what you are interested in. Remeber, when you hit these guys with a clue stick, and they brush of reason, rational thinking and facts, there are lurkers here who may be thinking, "I don't want to be seen as clueless like that". It may make some look as to how they approach theology, religion, philosophy and metaphysics.

And as the many atheists who were once theist can attest on these forums, sometimes it takes years to cross over to the skeptic side.

Flame away now.
I am a sovereign citizen of the Multiverse, and I vote!

The following 4 users Like Cheerful Charlie's post:
  • brunumb, Unsapien, adey67, mordant

Dripshit thinks he is god himself!

Says a lot about "god."
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”

It's funny when he replies to me, because I have him on ignore.

Life is too short to waste time reading bullshit.
The following 5 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • TheGentlemanBastard, skyking, Deesse23, Gwaithmir, Joods

(03-06-2020, 08:03 PM)no one Wrote: With all the yammering, and the blah blahing, and the blathering? You are a nuisance, like a cockroach, but without the personality. You spew the same musty, predictable twaddle over and over again. There isn't a single person here that takes the drivel you so proudly vomit seriously!

Kindly take your disorganized, irrational, prattle and shove it back up your ass, you arrogant fucking cuntmuffin!

Wait, Ditch is cockroach without any personality?!  Hummm....well....maybe you're right because now that I think about it all the cockroaches I've met behave like Johhny Depp in one of his Pirate movies.   Nod
                                                         T4618
The following 1 user Likes Dancefortwo's post:
  • Dom

Hey @Drich these atheists are taking your name in vain. Strike the mofos down with your awesome powers of mangling the English language. Say hi to your wife BTW, she must be laughing her socks off "sponsoring" you to post your nonsense here rather than annoy the bejusus out of her.

If she exists, respect to Mrs. Drich!

Where's the video link?  Can't be Drich if you're not trying to drive views to your channel, after all.     

Drich is a desperate snake-oil salesman, hoping that he can stop living off of his wife's money.  

What he thinks he is?  Adam.  

God help Eve. (spoiler: He doesn't).
god, ugh

(03-06-2020, 08:53 PM)Cheerful Charlie Wrote: If he bothers you that much, put him on ignore.

To a degree, Drich is like a lab rat.  It is an experiment.  Shoot down his theological claims, and then see how he responds by not accepting good evidence his claims don't work as promised.  And then trying different methods to break through to him.  There are tens of millions out there like him.  The question is, how to kick start their senses of skepticism, and rational thinking about irrational things.  Mere name calling doesn't work.

Learning to strip down the best arguments against theological nonsense takes practice, and here is a chance to use our forum lab rat as an excuse to put your arguments together.

Think of the lurkers!  Spreading the concept of skeptical thought in regards to religion to the lurkers in the shadows, looking to see who might have the better argument is worth while.  The rise of atheism, and Nones, and Not Anything In Particulars is encouraging.  A whole new generation is not particularly religious and so is reachable.  Polishing good reasons to abandon theology can find good fallow ground here.  Which is part of the job of such forums.  I use Stevil and Drich as an exercise in developing a bigger, harder, longer clue stick.

If just getting pissed is what you do with them, put them on ignore.  And start threads about what you are interested in.  Remeber, when you hit these guys with a clue stick, and they brush of reason, rational thinking and facts, there are lurkers here who may be thinking, "I don't want to be seen as clueless like that".  It may make some look as to how they approach theology, religion, philosophy and metaphysics.

And as the many atheists who were once theist can attest on these forums, sometimes it takes years to cross over to the skeptic side.  

Flame away now.

No flames from me, you make some very valid points, I love your lab rat analogy please can I be the one to dissect him?
The whole point of having cake is to eat it Cake_Feast

(03-06-2020, 08:53 PM)Cheerful Charlie Wrote: If he bothers you that much, put him on ignore.

To a degree, Drich is like a lab rat.  It is an experiment.  Shoot down his theological claims, and then see how he responds by not accepting good evidence his claims don't work as promised.

First read this on my phone so I fired up the laptop to say choosing drick to argue theology with is a little like choosing Trump to argue with about .. well pretty much anything.  It would be like wanting to debate the special needs child with a low IQ.  Showing how he is mistaken is not going to be instantly generalizable.  It is the low growing fruit.  Grab it if you like, but don't expect much applause.

But of course once I reread the rest of post I saw that you're not suggesting anyone debate dricky to sharpen their own understanding of anything.  You're really saying he isn't the only Don Quixote out there tipping his lance at misunderstood windmills.  That attempting to wake them up is not easy but, you're right, there is no harm in looking for the holy grail which when sipped will awaken a little sense making in the tricksters of the world whose numbers are large.
"Talk nonsense, but talk your own nonsense, and I'll kiss you for it. To go wrong in one's own way is better than to go right in someone else's. 
F. D.
The following 1 user Likes Mark's post:
  • Joods

I haven't read any of the dreck posted by Drich for weeks now—I don't
wanna lose any more brain cells that the ageing process is robbing me of LOL.

Seriously, (and personally) I really think it's time that Drich was banned.  His
contributions—if you can call them that—are nothing more than thinly-disguised
proselytising, insulting atheists, repeatedly citing scripture, and deliberately
inflammatory commenting.  He refuses to even consider the arguments we put
forward, and simply buries our logic in a truckload of religious drivel.

I never put anyone on "ignore", on principal, but even that's not a viable solution
to shutting someone like Drich up, or more importantly from infecting the forum by
defocussing its members from rational debate across the broader spectrum.

At a purely personal level, I consider Drich to be an arrogant, condescending, ignorant
individual, with all the appeal of a dog-turd sandwich.  Unfortunately too, he's the
classic example of all that's wrong with zealous, close-minded religionists, who're
totally unprepared to step outside the bounds of their ancient dogma, and who also
totally choose to ignore the tenets of 21st century science.

I'm more than happy to discuss points of religion and science and world affairs with
articulate, intelligent theists who respect me and other atheists' opinions and are more
than happy to debate meaningfully.

—Drich brings us none of these qualities.       Angry
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.
The following 2 users Like SYZ's post:
  • Deesse23, Joods