Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Shapiro Threatens Beto O’Rourke With Gun Violence Because The Gays

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressiv...-the-gays/

Quote:Frightened little man needs a gun: Ben Shapiro, a man of diminutive intellect and character, threatens presidential hopeful Beto O’Rourke with gun violence because gays are scary.

Shapiro, reacting to remarks made by presidential hopeful Beto O’Rourke at CNN’s Equality Town Hall last night,  declared:
Beto O’Rourke does not get to raise my child. And if he tries, I will meet him at the door with a gun.

Shapiro was expressing his small-minded fear and anger because O’Rourke said churches that oppose same-sex marriage should lose their tax exempt status while speaking last night at CNN’s Equality Town Hall.

Oh look! Another right wing nutjob threatening violence! Who would've guessed? By the way, how's that "respectful dialogue" thing going?
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” -Carl Sagan.
The following 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post:
  • Szuchow

But! Guns fix everything!
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • GenesisNemesis

As a legitimate gun owner, all I have to say is, "Mr. Shapiro, kindly take your gun and shove it up your ass!"  Angry
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)
The following 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post:
  • GenesisNemesis

(10-12-2019, 12:20 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote: As a legitimate gun owner, all I have to say is, "Mr. Shapiro, kindly take your gun and shove it up your ass!"  Angry

Are you actually promoting gun violets? Consider
  • GenesisNemesis

(10-12-2019, 12:24 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 12:20 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote: As a legitimate gun owner, all I have to say is, "Mr. Shapiro, kindly take your gun and shove it up your ass!"  Angry

Are you actually promoting gun violets?  Consider

No, I have no stock or interest in weaponized Violaceae.   Shake
“I expect to pass this way but once; any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” (Etienne De Grellet)
The following 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post:
  • GenesisNemesis

(10-12-2019, 11:17 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote: https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressiv...-the-gays/

Quote:Frightened little man needs a gun: Ben Shapiro, a man of diminutive intellect and character, threatens presidential hopeful Beto O’Rourke with gun violence because gays are scary.

Shapiro, reacting to remarks made by presidential hopeful Beto O’Rourke at CNN’s Equality Town Hall last night,  declared:
Beto O’Rourke does not get to raise my child. And if he tries, I will meet him at the door with a gun.

Shapiro was expressing his small-minded fear and anger because O’Rourke said churches that oppose same-sex marriage should lose their tax exempt status while speaking last night at CNN’s Equality Town Hall.

Oh look! Another right wing nutjob threatening violence! Who would've guessed? By the way, how's that "respectful dialogue" thing going?

Why would Beto want to raise Shapiro's kid? Can't or doesn't Shapiro raise his own kids? Is Beto even gay? How does this make any sense?
[Image: color%5D%5Bcolor=#333333%5D%5Bsize=small%5D%5Bfont=T...ans-Serif%5D]
The following 1 user Likes Dom's post:
  • GenesisNemesis

(10-12-2019, 12:35 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 12:24 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:

Are you actually promoting gun violets?  Consider

No, I have no stock or interest in weaponized Violaceae.   Shake

You just missed being iconic. Winking

[Image: 122669bayonet2.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Gawdzilla Sama's post:
  • Gwaithmir, GenesisNemesis

Another right wing sissy snowflake trying to sound tough. How amusing.
There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.

Socrates.
The following 4 users Like Szuchow's post:
  • GenesisNemesis, Gawdzilla Sama, Thumpalumpacus, Tres Leches

(10-12-2019, 01:28 PM)Szuchow Wrote: Another right wing sissy snowflake trying to sound tough. How amusing.

Alcohol and guns have very similar effects on people's "courage".
  • GenesisNemesis

(10-12-2019, 12:44 PM)Dom Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 11:17 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote: https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressiv...-the-gays/

Why would Beto want to raise Shapiro's kid? Can't or doesn't Shapiro raise his own kids? Is Beto even gay? How does this make any sense?

It's just that good ol' right wing paranoia/hysteria.
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” -Carl Sagan.
The following 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post:
  • Szuchow

Mountain-high though the difficulties appear, terrible and gloomy though all things seem, they are but Mâyâ.
Fear not — it is banished. Crush it, and it vanishes. Stamp upon it, and it dies.

Vivekananda
The following 1 user Likes Dānu's post:
  • Thumpalumpacus

I have to confess I don't know who Ben Shapiro is. Nobody important, it seems. Does Beto O'Rourke even care about some twerpy guy's opinion on guns?

-Teresa
There is in the universe only one true divide, one real binary, life and death. Either you are living or you are not. Everything else is molten, malleable.

-Susan Faludi, In the Darkroom

I concur.

rmfr
It shall always be more important to know how to think rather than to be told what to think - rmfr

Well, the world stood still when he released his opinion, down here.

Oh, wait -- it didn't. See, nobody here knows who he is, either.
On hiatus.
The following 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post:
  • Tres Leches

I'd never heard of Ben Shapiro either... I thought he may've been Helen's son.      Tongue

I checked him out on RationalWiki and was suitably disgusted about what I read of the bloke.  Apparently
an A-grade arsehole, bigoted, racist, homophobic and transphobic, climate denialist, and a professional idiot.
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.
The following 3 users Like SYZ's post:
  • Gwaithmir, GenesisNemesis, Tres Leches

(10-13-2019, 12:48 PM)SYZ Wrote: I'd never heard of Ben Shapiro either... I thought he may've been Helen's son.      Tongue

I checked him out on RationalWiki and was suitably disgusted about what I read of the bloke.  Apparently
an A-grade arsehole, bigoted, racist, homophobic and transphobic, climate denialist, and a professional idiot.
He may know my cousins in that case.