Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Christian theology implies the Jews deserved the Holocaust.

Christian theology implies the Jews deserved the Holocaust.
Christians claim that humans are undeserving of god's love. If this is the case, then the Jews, who do not consider Jesus to be a Messiah, were also undeserving of god's love, even when they were being thrown into gas chambers. But this is just a roundabout way of saying that those who do not believe in god, do not deserve god's help. Ergo, the Jews did not deserve god's help during the Holoaust. 

This is further evidenced by Jesus saying "he who does not believe in me is not worthy of me". This is why I cannot have a positive view of Christianity- even if the Christians do not believe in Hell specifically. Besides, no one tries to rationalize the Holocaust except believers in the Abrahamic faiths and Nazis.
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.” -Carl Sagan.

Messages In This Thread
Christian theology implies the Jews deserved the Holocaust. - by GenesisNemesis - 09-12-2020, 02:37 PM