Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A.S.K.

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 07:30 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote: I think you hit the wrong letter on your keyboard.  A.S.S.  is more like it.

Nobody wants to watch your stupid videos.

posted 3 hours ago, and already 1/2 way to my viewing average! dont be jelly

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 05:59 PM)Drich Wrote:
(03-13-2020, 04:42 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote: Oh.
More spam from the fool who claims to be a businessman, yet has no clue about his target audience.

number 5...

hmm not much to say... see ya again in 5 more posts.

I know the point went over your head.
Test
The following 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post:
  • TheGentlemanBastard

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 07:11 PM)TheGentlemanBastard Wrote: He even quotes people who he knows damned well are ignoring him in hopes of sparking some attention.

^^^Case in point.^^^

Somewhere up there...
[Image: Bastard-Signature.jpg]

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 07:42 PM)Drich Wrote: I am not here to convert or change anyone's mind. I am here to answer questions and provide clarity.

That's nice.
Proof you are suffering from Dunning-Krueger.
The only "clarity" you provide, is a total amateur's completely false ideas about a subject he has no education in. At all.
Clarity ? About what a total jerk you are ? THAT you do provide clarity about.  
About "pericope" ? LOL

If we need any answers from the likes of an ignoramus like you, we'll be sure and call.
Don't hold your breath.
Test
The following 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post:
  • TheGentlemanBastard, SYZ, brunumb

A.S.K.
I've been asking dripshit to fuck off for years.  He never catches on.
Robert G. Ingersoll : “No man with a sense of humor ever founded a religion.”
The following 3 users Like Minimalist's post:
  • TheGentlemanBastard, Finite Monkeys, SYZ

A.S.K.
Attention
Seeking
Kunt
[Image: Bastard-Signature.jpg]

A.S.K.
I made it about a minute and a half so there's a view for ya. Your voice is super-raspy! A little hard to understand, sounds like you've got a cold.
The following 1 user Likes jerry mcmasters's post:
  • julep

A.S.K.
Surely we've suffered enough of Drich's shite?

Ban the fuck out of him, make him go spout his bullshit somewhere else for a while.
The following 2 users Like Finite Monkeys's post:
  • SYZ, Deesse23

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 07:00 PM)Drich Wrote:
(03-13-2020, 06:34 PM)SYZ Wrote:
(03-13-2020, 05:48 PM)Alan V Wrote: I personally think he should be banned as a clueless nuisance...

I agree on a ban for Drich.  Repeatedly posting his videos on this forum, coupled with the
deluge of scriptural citations amounts to proselytising in my opinion.  At any rate, one of
the first rules here is "Don't be a dick".

He adds nothing of any value to the forum, and is obviously unprepared to debate anything
else without an obnoxious overlay of condescension and arrogance.  It's difficult to understand
why this bloke even wastes his time—and ours—by posting page after page of religious drivel.

—Get rid of him!    

Again is your world view/thoughts on God so shallow that just the idea of me being able to post on this website endangers your very atheism? Here a thought what if you simply did not click on my posts? would i still bother you to the point I need be ban? do my thread titles shake your foundational beliefs?

or is that just the fascist/group hate need to stop anyone who does not share your thoughts, skin color or politics or whatever the flavor of popular exclusionary behavior is this month?

You're an A-grade fucking idiot matey.  And this response to me is simply more reason to ban you.

And if you don't even have the brainpower to see that everybody here thinks you're shit for brains,
then you must be dumber than a sackful of hammers.

Once again, you display your ignorance of what atheism is all about.  You cannot "endanger" atheism.  
Atheists have no "foundational beliefs".  Atheism is all about a fucking lack of beliefs.  You're the
one who's here preaching their fucking "beliefs"... endlessly.

—And no; I haven't and won't watch your moronic, proselytising videos.  The first 5 minutes of your
very first one was enough to put me off.      Although, as a sleep aid, it beats Mogadon LOL.
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.
The following 1 user Likes SYZ's post:
  • Finite Monkeys

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 07:42 PM)Drich Wrote:   I am not here to convert or change anyone's mind. I am here to answer questions and provide clarityf you don't need this, then my new format will help you allow me to provide my services to those who genuinely do and can take 5 to 10 mins to listen to a subject.

Frankly, I think you're a liar.  You're either lying to yourself or you're lying to us,  but you're lying.  You're here to convert someone otherwise you wouldn't be here. So stop lying about it.    There is no  "format" that you could provide that would "clarify" anything because you have not produced one shread of evidence your god exists.   You've rambled on for pages and pages and posted stupid videos that no one wants to watch.  Now go away you little brat and stop following us around.
                                                         T4618
The following 2 users Like Dancefortwo's post:
  • SYZ, Finite Monkeys

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 08:34 PM)Finite Monkeys Wrote: Surely we've suffered enough of Drich's shite?

Ban the fuck out of him, make him go spout his bullshit somewhere else for a while.

For better of worse, he apparently has the chew toy factor in his favor.

I just don't want to watch a video. It's easier to Evelyn Wood thru his bullshit.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
The following 3 users Like brewerb's post:
  • Finite Monkeys, jerry mcmasters, skyking

A.S.K.
I think we're dealing with a muppet that has severe learning disabilities.

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 07:04 PM)Dom Wrote: There is a clear policy, and I escalated this to the team. I agree, it's self promotion and spam.

Of course, you and your team always have the final say.  I was just offering my opinion.

Thanks.

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 07:42 PM)Drich Wrote:
(03-13-2020, 06:56 PM)julep Wrote:
(03-13-2020, 06:39 PM)Dom Wrote: If he didn't get a zillion answers to his posts, he would leave.
It would help immensely if there was a clear policy on whether it's okay for people to use this site to promote themselves on other sites. 
I check in regardless everyday. The videos are cutting back alot of the nonsensical posts. I am trying to cut out the bs posters and you guys hate it. why? like you said less bs posters less time I have to spend here typing. 
Quote:I think it should be grounds for banning.  
1) I think banning should only be considered when you have too many males in a given birthing season from the same bull or buck.
2) on a forums where the members of apartheid like mind sets seek to restrict the movement of a class of people and restrict given freedoms so that one group is shown superior to another based usually on race/skin color but in this case based on what one does on a sunday morning. 

Quote:He could very well just post the video script that he claims to have labored over for comment, but instead he posts the video.
again person of adequate intelligence, who needs no supplemental or remedial intervention whatsoever... when i do. ass holes Good people such as yourself chop it up and create little strawman. from my OP.

then i run around for weeks fixing all the little bs ideas you guys make up. Or I spend weeks arguing with the grammar police.

Here all the BS stops. I filter out and change the paradigm to fit my want and need and time schedules. That being speaking with the handful of people who have a serious interest in the subject filtering out the rest.. 

I've been doing this almost 15 years now. Trying to explain a complicated subject in a unaccompanied written text only is the least efficient way to communicate to people who think they know the subject already.

Quote: If he wanted actual debate or questions about his points, that's what he'd do.  He's simply trying to drive views to his channel, and none of us should fall for that nonsense.

Educate yourselves. you sound like fools when you cite the number of views of my channel.
I could have 100000 views per video and it mean nothing not one red cent if i did not first have 1000 subscribers. I got 6 before i posted anything here. 5 are family. the 6th was work related and in the last 30 days got one more, but i think it is my wife as i seperated my channel from her.

I get 25 to 50 views per video. most of my watches come from christian websites and facebook. 5 might come from here and the other atheist site i a apart of.

I got a total of 1500 views in 6 years. 1000 of them are from a video i made for my company website/it plays when you put in my company address. 300 more are other work related videos. I might have just over 200 views in almost 8 videos. that's 25 to 50 per video. I will never see a penny at this rate.

Again morons. I am using video to weed out the haters. I do not want to waste any more time here with people who just hate me to suck and be as much of a dick as they can be to christians as they can be. there are a hand ful of people who like to talk about religious stuff and seriously debate religious topics. I am here for them. if you are not them sodd off. what's the big deal? look at all the bs you people are always on about that i never even open and read the OP. go there and be happy

I am not here to convert or change anyone's mind. I am here to answer questions and provide clarity. if you don't need this, then my new format will help you allow me to provide my services to those who genuinely do and can take 5 to 10 mins to listen to a subject.

So according to your own statistics, posting your video here drives up your view count by 10% or more.  

That’s a big gain, from a marketing POV.  

Your unwillingness to put your arguments into a script, which is faster to absorb, easier to respond to, and doesn’t require people to view your channel, tells me that you are interested in promotion and dollars, rather than actual debate.  It’s a tacit admission that your ideas are crap...with which I entirely agree.
god, ugh
The following 3 users Like julep's post:
  • Dancefortwo, Finite Monkeys, Deesse23

A.S.K.
[Image: 172bfd7fc84ede444cf30c61b6f57559f91c60fc...=800&h=260]
The following 2 users Like Minimalist's post:
  • Gwaithmir, Alan V

A.S.K.
Praise Jebus.
I did A/S/K and he's gone.
Test
The following 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post:
  • Alan V, Fireball

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 06:54 PM)Drich Wrote: how delicate are you, that you are not able to share a space with anyone who does not drink your brand of kool aid? 

Wow Imagine what type of person you would allow yourself to be if judging people on race was as permissible as judging people according to their thoughts has become?

It's the same brand of hate bruh, it's trigger is the only thing that has changed. You still hate you still do not want to be serve along side people who do not share your brand of XYZ

When you lie about other people and their motivations in their own forum, they dismiss you out of hand.  So this should not be surprising.
The following 1 user Likes Alan V's post:
  • Gwaithmir

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 06:54 PM)Drich Wrote: It's the same brand of hate bruh, it's trigger is the only thing that has changed. You still hate you still do not want to be serve along side people who do not share your brand of XYZ

It's not about hate. It's about basic common respect. Your disrespect is met with disrespect. You got what YOU engendered. 
Your disrespect of this community of non-believers was tolerated far longer than any community of belief tolerates anyone who spews *any* sort of disrespect for their membership. Respectful believers have always been tolerated by this community. In our old site, one was the manager of the site. The only opinions you respect are your own. They arise from a very odd "one-man" cult you have developed for yourself. 
You have never shown basic common respect for any differing ideas. Why ? because at your core, you are terribly insecure. Your behavior is what everyone knows to be the behavior of the insecure. 

It's also not about "delicacy" (or the "snowflake" meme). 
You were never ever at any site of non-believers to try to have a discussion or to understand them. 
Your attitude was always that of the "corrector" / preacher. 

Then you lied about why you were here. 
You're in no position to "clarify" anything. You do not have the background to do that, even though you tell yourself you do.
Test
The following 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post:
  • Alan V, SYZ, brunumb

A.S.K.
He's not going to answer you.  Giggle
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
The following 2 users Like Fireball's post:
  • Bucky Ball, Gwaithmir

A.S.K.
The Great Moderator in the sky gave his answer!

[Image: tenor.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Minimalist's post:
  • SYZ

A.S.K.
I note that in his bio, Drich says that he's "been answering questions about God and the bible on line since 2008.
Primary focus is with atheists and providing them with the truth and providing clarity so they can make informed
decisions about God."

It's interesting (or not!) that even after 12 years of proselytising on atheist-focussed forums, he hasn't yet been
able to comprehend that there are NO religious "truths", there is NO religious "clarity", and there's NO need for
atheists to make "informed" decisions about mythical gods.

Those claims are bred from ignorance, condescension, bigotry, and a typical theist "holier than thou" arrogance.
I'm a creationist;   I believe that man created God.

A.S.K.
(03-13-2020, 03:59 PM)Drich Wrote: It's Friday! does everyone know what that means?!?! It's new video day!

Todays subject is the purpose of pray, proof of God and How I know most of you do not have a clue/your religious efforts were in vain!

if you been around a while you know the next subject as A/S/K

If not watch the video.

Well, the only opinion I have in regards to all this is ...

Oh fuck ... who cares?

Your ass is banned.
Welcome to the Atheist Forums on AtheistDiscussion.org
The following 1 user Likes Free's post:
  • Gwaithmir

A.S.K.
Quote:It's interesting (or not!) that even after 12 years of proselytising on atheist-focussed forums, he hasn't yet been
able to comprehend that there are NO religious "truths", there is NO religious "clarity", and there's NO need for
atheists to make "informed" decisions about mythical gods.

After all, he is as dumb as a fucking rock so how much comprehension should be expected?
The following 1 user Likes Minimalist's post:
  • Joods

A.S.K.
Lolol I wondered how long this idiot was gonna last here. He lasted way too long at AF. I don’t even care if he’s still there because I don’t care about that place. They tolerate way too many Christians to be considered an atheist friendly place anymore with six million subjective rules. If dripshit wants to preach, he can do it on a forum that is willing to receive what he wants to preach. We don’t care about that brand of woo here. Glad he’s gone.
      Christianity: 
God meddles in the affairs of humans in a small part the Earth for 1500 years, giving one tribal society rules to live by.
He stops all direct contact for the next 2,000 years, leaving us with a metaphorical set of instructions.
The following 1 user Likes Joods's post:
  • SYZ

A.S.K.
(03-15-2020, 01:11 AM)Joods Wrote: Lolol I wondered how long this idiot was gonna last here. He lasted way too long at AF. I don’t even care if he’s still there because I don’t care about that place. They tolerate way too many Christians to be considered an atheist friendly place anymore with six million subjective rules. If dripshit wants to preach, he can do it on a forum that is willing to receive what he wants to preach. We don’t care about that brand of woo here. Glad he’s gone.

A lot of religious bailed from there. Some came here. Some went to where I do not care. Drippy is still infesting AF. Rolleyes The irony is that he's probably at some xtian site bragging and/or complaining about what happened. Pathetic, either way.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
The following 2 users Like Fireball's post:
  • Joods, Gwaithmir