Welcome to Atheist Discussion, a new community created by former members of The Thinking Atheist forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who the hell does God think He is?

Come on, man. You like hanging out here because you're an atheist too. Admit it! You're utterly beguiled by us non-believers.

-Teresa
There is in the universe only one true divide, one real binary, life and death. Either you are living or you are not. Everything else is molten, malleable.

-Susan Faludi, In the Darkroom
The following 4 users Like Tres Leches's post:
  • Alan V, Finite Monkeys, Dancefortwo, Chimp3

Wait, Bich is here preaching and he wants to make the rules for this forum?
[Image: M-Spr20-Weapons-FEATURED-1-1200x350-c-default.jpg]

(03-05-2020, 04:16 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote:
Quote:This video is about the separation of how we tend to think of God and how God defines himself.

We??  Did you forget that this is an atheist forum?

You haven't even provided any falsifiable evidence your god exists.  There is no "We".

What do you mean there's no 'we?' There's drippy and all the voices in drippy's head. That certainly adds up to 'we.' Big Grin
[Image: Bastard-Signature.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes TheGentlemanBastard's post:
  • Dancefortwo

(03-05-2020, 08:20 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Wait, Bich is here preaching and he wants to make the rules for this forum?

Sure, why not? Who doesn't want to make the rules of where they talk? I'm sure DRitch thinks he knows The Truth. Just because he is a dumb ass doesn't mean he doesn't think he knows the Truth, the Whole Truth, and nothing but The Truth. I do too. He just happens to be blithering superstitious idiot. Ohh, sorry about the insult. I retract it. I should have said "he believes in his inaccurate opinion" .

LOL!
Never try to catch a dropped kitchen knife!
The following 1 user Likes Cavebear's post:
  • Gawdzilla Sama

(03-05-2020, 07:53 PM)brewerb Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 05:49 PM)Cheerful Charlie Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 04:02 PM)Drich Wrote: It's a new video new format! I have several of these shorter 5 mins or less videos. let me know what you think of the format and presentation. and if this would be ok for a visual.

I was told my clip art really did not have enough to do with my spoken subject matter and was distracting. So I did this one around an old radio I have the idea being you are listening to a 5 or 10 min radio show like I use to.

This video is about the separation of how we tend to think of God and how God defines himself. and how God's biblical title is so much smarter than what bronze age men could have every awarded him. That even now today's philosophers and wanna be naysayers can't find fault in his self description. unlike the descriptions and titles we give him which are riddled with contradiction and paradox.

If you are going to post these links here, it is only polite to give readers, (If any) an outline as to what it is all about, and the point your little video is supposed to make.  Just plopping down a link like this is considered a bit rude, or even as spamming.  Just a suggestion.

Needs more cowbell and cute kittens.

He's doing it to bump up his view counts. Does this count a christian manipulation?
Smile Big Grin ROFL2 Big_Grin Chuckle Lol2 LaughAt Rofl2 WHAT VIEW COUNTS?!?!?!?
Maybe you don't see them but maybe 80 people on a HOT topic might see one. more like 50 on average watches a video. If you guys watch my videos 1000 times EACH it would mean nothing to you tube or monetization of any kind!
 you still have to have a min of 1000 subscribers. i have 6 AND 4000+ hours of viewed content every year. ive got 1500 view over 6 years with the average video of 5 mins. Which means I have about 9000 mins total which is 150 hours over 6 years and that averages to 25 hours per year. in truth one video is only 2.5 mins long and it is work related it has almost 1000 views it self which bring my average way way down more like 3 hours per year if you take out this video.

Again 1000 subscribers I have 4
4000 hours of content = 1000 people watching my 6 videos 2500 times before i am qualified to make my first dollar with youtube.

Clearly This is not about youtube points.

it's about effective communicating a message/point in a way that is somewhat pleasing/entertaining without taking away from subject matter. You b-holes bitch about spelling and grammar. this is what happens when I take that away. now the inferiority complexes come out. Which is why I still leave mistakes in the audio and video.

which is why a critique of the video and production value is also apart of each thread. To allow you to find genuine fault in something. not to mention the fact I actually listen and put your suggestions to work. the intro the outtro the music this new format all suggestions by people on this web site.

My sponsor is my wife... she does my job and hers so I can do this most of the day. I have like one or two major responsibilities. cuss out customers when they blow through all of the other 'customer service people' and buy and sell at the auction which i do on my phone every 3 or 4 hours day night weekends etc.

I do that and still collect a full paycheck. that is the only way i gets paid.

Youtube is just the hosting site for information i have compiled and want to share. that's it. i do not benefit from that.

(03-05-2020, 08:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 07:49 PM)Drich Wrote: God FATHER= He 
God SON = HE
God holy Spirit planted the seed of Christ into marry=HE
Do you think before you speak? clearly not. Otherwise you would not ask such obvious questions.

So you have seen the revealed dicks then ?
No one ever, ... never ever said the Spirit was a "he".
So, you think the gods need to reproduce ? Why is that ?
Why else would they be he's and she's

Last but not least, Mr. Never-finished-5th- Grade,
it's Mary, not "marry" you totally ignorant fool.

Male anthropoid ape's sex is not really about dicks.  It is about DNA.  Does God have DNA?  Genesis 6 tells us the sons of God came to earth and mated with them to give us the mighty men of old.  Implying they had dicks, desire for the lovely monkey women and the right kind of DNA.  There is a bad sci-fi novel in all of this.

Exodus 33
20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
21 And the Lord said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:
22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:
23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

Uhmmmmmmm....

Does God wear clothing? So many questions, quick write William Craig Lane!  He'll know!
I am a sovereign citizen of the Multiverse, and I vote!

really? you're trying to get us to believe someone pays you to make videos like that? 

god doesn't describe himself at all in the bible, the people that wrote the bible describe how god describes himself.

the christian god isn't all powerful...yeah we know.

the god of the bible isn't all loving... we know.

god isn't all good... yawn.

these are things you should be telling your christian friends, cause we know all this.

describing god as alpha & omega makes him more powerful then describing a god as omni-everything? Dunno

yeah well i heard of a god that's alpha & omega with +1 iron chariot defense & +1 fig revitalization & he can regenerate in less then a day, he casts spells with a 30 sided die.

and theology is even more pointless then philosophy in learning anything about anything.

-apologies for the lack of capitals today, my typing hand is in a wrist brace and my other hand sucks.
[Image: 20220702-163925.jpg]

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard

The following 1 user Likes Unsapien's post:
  • Drich

(03-05-2020, 08:40 PM)Drich Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 07:53 PM)brewerb Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 05:49 PM)Cheerful Charlie Wrote: If you are going to post these links here, it is only polite to give readers, (If any) an outline as to what it is all about, and the point your little video is supposed to make.  Just plopping down a link like this is considered a bit rude, or even as spamming.  Just a suggestion.

Needs more cowbell and cute kittens.

He's doing it to bump up his view counts. Does this count a christian manipulation?
Smile Big Grin ROFL2 Big_Grin Chuckle Lol2 LaughAt Rofl2 WHAT VIEW COUNTS?!?!?!?
Maybe you don't see them but maybe 80 people on a HOT topic might see one. more like 50 on average watches a video. If you guys watch my videos 1000 times EACH it would mean nothing to you tube or monetization of any kind!
 you still have to have a min of 1000 subscribers. i have 6 AND 4000+ hours of viewed content every year. ive got 1500 view over 6 years with the average video of 5 mins. Which means I have about 9000 mins total which is 150 hours over 6 years and that averages to 25 hours per year. in truth one video is only 2.5 mins long and it is work related it has almost 1000 views it self which bring my average way way down more like 3 hours per year if you take out this video.

4000 hours of content = 1000 people watching my 6 videos 2500 times before i am qualified to make my first dollar with youtube.

it's about effective communicating a message/point in a way that is somewhat pleasing/entertaining without taking away from subject matter. You b-holes bitch about spelling and grammar. this is what happens when I take that away. now the inferiority complexes come out. Which is why I still leave mistakes in the audio and video.

which is why a critique of the video and production value is also apart of each thread. To allow you to find genuine fault in something. not to mention the fact I actually listen and put your suggestions to work. the intro the outtro the music this new format all suggestions by people on this web site.

My sponsor is my wife... she does my job and hers so I can do this most of the day. I have like one or two major responsibilities. cuss out customers when they blow through all of the other 'customer service people' and buy and sell at the auction which i do on my phone every 3 or 4 hours day night weekends etc.

Youtube is just the hosting site for information i have compiled and want to share. that's it. i do not benefit from that.

Watch your videos? Dream on. I would have to bound to a chair. And even THEN, I would be laughing my ass off. You think a lot more highly of yourself than ANYONE else in your universe does.

You aren't a demon to me. You aren't a problem to me. You aren't even a nebish. You are the ant I crush on the floor; an amusement.

(03-05-2020, 08:02 PM)Cheerful Charlie Wrote: Theology is not much of a tool box.  Really, the various problems of perfect being theology can't be solved, and strongly indicate that theology is at a dead end and is just spinning it's little wheels.  The scientific method works.  So why should it not be applicable to theology?  And that is the crux of the problem here.  Theology has no trustworthy method of founding itself and subsequent claims on anything trustworthy.
glob... I cants stands it when stoo-ped people pretend to be smart...
The anaology is as follows. your tool box is your intellect/your mind. Each intellectual discipline is a tool. disciplines such as science, math, reading, english, spanish, geography, poetry, music ect... ALL ACADEMIC PURSUITS in this analogy are tools in your tool box.

Theology is one such tool it consists of ancient sociology, the study of koine greek and hebrew, translation to english which = hermeneutics as well as entomology. None of which needs to the hammer of falsification.
In theology we vet or verify passages and meaning. We through the bible can also verify the existence of God. But again through the discipline of theology

Stoo-ped people who only have the hammer of science in their mind assume to be right everything must be struck with their hammer of science. that everything they encounter must pass through the processes science has for everything it studies. again what stoop doesn't understand he does not need 'science' to follow turn by turn instructions on a map. that one does not falsify a poetic reading that the scientific method has no application when learning about the crossing of the delaware river by washington.

If you do understand science does not always have to have a place in every aspect of learning, why force it here? because you've seen others successfully do it? Can't you think for yourself? am I not making your use of science out to be a legitimate farce when applied to other intellectual disciplines? then why can't you change your approach? do you think I don't know any better and if you just keep toeing the line I will change my approach?

This is the problem with you 'intellects' who use the arguments of others to represent all that you yourself believes. You don't know when you are getting the stones kick out from beneath you. you do not know your subject well enough to know it is crumbling down around you. And all you can do is double down. 

Quote:If we abandon the concept of testability of claims, We have empty mystery mongering, argument by empty assertion, or the problem of revelation.  How do you demonstrate revelation is even possible, much less which revelation to take seriously?
He stupid that is not what falsifiability is used for!!! Falsifiability is used to determine if something is considered to be a scientific theory or not whether something qualifies as being able to run through the scientific method. WE DO NOT NEED FALSFIABLITY TO TELL US THIS!!! God is not observable in a controlled way, therfore is disqualified as being a scientific theory. 

Even so there is a intellectual discipline what allows for the RULES GOD has put into place to VETT/VERIFY Himself and His word.

Do you understand?!?! How you use the word falsifiability is being accomplished in theology through it's disciplines of hermeneutics and exegesis!! So what you are calling for is being done!!! But that is not to say you are using the word wrong. the way the word falsification is supposed to be used is to not identify fallibility, but to determine if a promise is scientifically sound/compatible with the scientific theory.

you are using the word the wrong way.

What you want is happening, but not through science but through theology. you don't use science to read a poem like wise you do not need science to vett God.

Quote:Again, theology seems to make claims that are in the end, self defeating.  If God creates all and is omnipotent, God is cause of all, the universe is determined and if God is good, why then moral evil?  As I have repeatedly demonstrated, there are so many of these deep issues to resolve that cannot be resolved, we can safely abandon perfect being theology.  The problem is that what is left is not the theology of supposed reliable revelations.
watch the video sport it will help you stop making arguements which makes you appear obstinately foolish. I take those arguments apart explain why they do not work in light of what the bible has to say/God says about himself.

Quote:Now what?  And the problems do not stop there.  Trying to erect a possible God that avoids all such problems leaves us with such a lesser god, there is not much for that God to do.
watch the video dummy. a lessor God is only a possible outcome for a lessor mind. after I take apart your omni max God I give you what God self identifies as and show you specifically how this obliterates and shows to be stronger than what an omni max ever could be.

Quote: And still that God cannot be demonstrated to be true.  Deist Gods.  Process theology type limited Gods.  Soon we are arguing about old fashioned nature gods, nymphs, nyaids and nature spirits, fairies and leprechauns.
why else do you think I am here? I have the key and can place you before the door of God. you however have to open the door yourself and go in. there is nothing I shared that has been taken off the table for you.
Quote:So what are the rock bottom, foundations we have to start with in understanding the universe?  Not God, occult forces, supernaturalism, Gods, et al.  We start with a Universe that has natural materials, forces, and contains moral evil, natural evil, and no Gods making their presence known as per idle tall tales of  the Pentateuch et al.
have you seen my first video?
I take all of your precious 'science' and roll it all up into an untouched 7 day creation without changing a word of either. I show how a 7 day creation is still viable with 100 bazillion year evolutionary scale. in essence whatever you choose to believe about our scientific origins I can roll it up into a literal 7 day creation using and not change a word of the bible or your theory. so what else you got?

Quote:In science, the first thing a good scientist does if he or she has a hypothesis, is to examine it closely to see if it is rational, logical, does not contradict facts that are well established, and does not contain logical fallacies.  If he or she fails, their colleagues will point these problems out.
i've been pointing out your failure of the use of science since the beginning, and if you notice your peers one by one have been dropping this call to falsification as they understand what it is I am saying... anyone PM you yet? I guess either what you are doing in not as scientific as you think, your peers are not your peers or they are munching on their pop corn and enjoying me take you apart.
Quote:In theology, I see that we get special pleading, if that.
because translation and the study on ancient texts and languages= special pleading. what a joke you are making yourself out to be. like it or not sport theology is indeed an intellectual pursuit/recognised field of study..

Quote:I myself find theology's failures to be rather interesting as they tell me a lot about how theology fails.  In the end, we start with unsupported hypotheses, not well attested, testable, facts to build on as a foundation.  Science in the end is pragmatic, theology, occultism, metaphysics is not.
examples/citations specifics???

(03-05-2020, 08:19 PM)Tres Leches Wrote: Come on, man. You like hanging out here because you're an atheist too. Admit it! You're utterly beguiled by us non-believers.

-Teresa

stone sharpens steel.

(03-05-2020, 09:23 PM)Drich Wrote: In theology, I see that we get special pleading, if that.because translation and the study on ancient texts and languages= special pleading. what a joke you are making yourself out to be. like it or not sport theology is indeed an intellectual pursuit/recognised field of study..

Thanks for yet another non-sequitur.
You probably should look up the definition of special pleading, sporty-ignoramus. It's not what you think it is.
Theology is only studied in religious schools. It's not a legitimate topic. Each school teaches only their brand.
We all get you have no clue about institutions of higher learning. You never even graduated from Grade School.
Test

He's just this guy, see.

(03-05-2020, 08:59 PM)Unsapien Wrote: really? you're trying to get us to believe someone pays you to make videos like that?
again my wife does my work so I can make videos... she is my sponsor. and thank you for being on topic.
Quote:god doesn't describe himself at all in the bible, the people that wrote the bible describe how god describes himself.
if someone write down a quote from abe lincoln the quote is then considered to be the words of lincoln. like wise God in rev 22:13 is being recorded and says:I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Quote:the christian god isn't all powerful...yeah we know.
Not what I said. i said he is as powerful as he wants to be which is true power. An omni max God is not strong enough to dial back his strength otherwise he would no longer be omni max. however an alpha and omega can do whatever the F he wants to do. He can create a rock so big he can lift it or he cant lift anything bigger that he can create. it is completely up to him. that is true power.
Quote:the god of the bible isn't all loving... we know.
do you love evil men? would you invite a ISIS hold out fighter in your home with your wife and kids? Why would God love those who hate us and Him who would cause us and wish Him harm? Not all of us belong to God.
Satan's children are folded into the field we all grow in.
Quote:god isn't all good... yawn.
good is subjective. evil men see evil as good and good as evil so of course evil men will not judge God as moral/good.
Quote:these are things you should be telling your christian friends, cause we know all this.
do you? you are the only one even brave enough to broach the topic on my terms. Your peers are pissing themselves probing and trying to figure out this new topic without committing themselves to it. meaning if this is all old hat... why are your friend two pages in still not able to broach the subject posted?
Old hat= older arguments... what has the best of you done? argument that do not apply to the subject matter at all.

Quote:describing god as alpha & omega makes him more powerful then describing a god as omni-everything? Dunno 
duh... omni everything has no choice but to love all of you douche bags. omni everything can't create more than he has strength to pick up omni everything is tripped up with contradictions and paradoxes. Alpha and Omega does whatever the F he wants to do and nothing can stop him. there is no power there is no law there is no principle greater than having the first and last word on everything.

Quote:yeah well i heard of a god that's alpha & omega with +1 iron chariot defense & +1 fig revitalization & he can regenerate in less then a day, he casts spells with a 30 sided die.[/quite] actually you heard wrong and sound like a lessor man trying to make an omnimax argument fit against a alpha and omega.. clearly you do not understand the distinction... or too inepth to apply the distinction in to your argument. again omnimax must always prevail.

Alpha and omega can walk away.. alpha and omega can say iron chariots.. meh don't feel like fighting those today especially after you b-holes ABC/XYZ seeya

[quote]
and theology is even more pointless then philosophy in learning anything about anything.
says someone who has master neither.
Quote:-apologies for the lack of capitals today, my typing hand is in a wrist brace and my other hand sucks.
yeah #meetoo

I do thank you for watching the video and sharing it content so maybe some of the clownery here might be able to nut up and speak on topic as well.

(03-05-2020, 09:08 PM)Cavebear Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 08:40 PM)Drich Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 07:53 PM)brewerb Wrote: He's doing it to bump up his view counts. Does this count a christian manipulation?

Watch your videos?  Dream on.  I would have to bound to a chair.  And even THEN, I would be laughing my ass off.  You think a lot more highly of yourself than ANYONE else in your universe does.

You aren't a demon to me.  You aren't a problem to me.  You aren't even a nebish.  You are the ant I crush on the floor; an amusement.
Boohoo

(03-05-2020, 09:46 PM)Drich Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 09:08 PM)Cavebear Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 08:40 PM)Drich Wrote: Smile Big Grin ROFL2 Big_Grin Chuckle Lol2 LaughAt Rofl2 WHAT VIEW COUNTS?!?!?!?

Watch your videos?  Dream on.  I would have to bound to a chair.  And even THEN, I would be laughing my ass off.  You think a lot more highly of yourself than ANYONE else in your universe does.

You aren't a demon to me.  You aren't a problem to me.  You aren't even a nebish.  You are the ant I crush on the floor; an amusement.
Boohoo

Can you play 'Stairway To Heaven' on that emoji? Just curious...

(03-05-2020, 09:56 PM)Cavebear Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 09:46 PM)Drich Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 09:08 PM)Cavebear Wrote: Watch your videos?  Dream on.  I would have to bound to a chair.  And even THEN, I would be laughing my ass off.  You think a lot more highly of yourself than ANYONE else in your universe does.

Boohoo

Can you play 'Stairway To Heaven' on that emoji?  Just curious...

♫There's a lady who's sure
Bich is an a-hole,
And he's buying
A stairway to Heaven.♫

(03-05-2020, 10:01 PM)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 09:56 PM)Cavebear Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 09:46 PM)Drich Wrote: Boohoo

Can you play 'Stairway To Heaven' on that emoji?  Just curious...

Bich is an a-hole,
And he's buying
A stairway to Heaven.♫

LOL!

I've heard worse. And I'm tempted to prove it. But I will spare you.

Sighhhhhhh..... A Gish gallup supreme. Yeah, science is not necessarily a good way to look at music, art, poetry et al. Beethoven's Ninth Symphony has lasted for centuries and will last centuries more. The song "Oogy Boogy Boogy" is best forgotten as soon as possible.

But when it comes to the existence and nature of God, that is not like art, music or poetry. It is about the factual existence and nature or lack there of of a being that is all too often the excuse for existence of bad religions and anti-intellectualism.

It is not about mere exegesis of old books, and the intricacies of Koine Greek, or ancient Hebrew. It is about basic claims of theology, and rational thinking about such claims. Which in the end, basically fail. Perfect being theology simply is false. All that can be done here when the atheist critiques these claims using simple logic is to abandon logic, appeal to special pleading or refusal to deal with the atheist criticisms.

An example. Again. If God creates all and is essentially and necessarily is omnipotent, then God must choose a starting initial state of existence for his world from which all will be hard determined because of God's necessary omnipotence. All moral evil in this Universe is strictly and only God's fault. Thus the doctrines of heaven and hell with its eternal torment make no sense at all.

Now, name me a theologian who has settled this specific point without special pleading, or abandoning logic and rational thinking.
The usual way seems now to be appealing to God's incomprehensibility, special pleading, or claiming God owes us no moral obligations and is not a moral agent. Which is not something that a truly, perfectly moral being whose very nature is total moral goodness as claimed, can allow as an adequate answer.

God also allegedly creates the logic and metaphysical necessities of the universe. These are not apart and outside of God. If so, what are they and where do they come from? I know of no theologian that has ever considered this question. And I have over the years read a lot of supposedly sophisticated theologians.

God as the greatest being who can be imagined is an idea that has essentially spelled the end of the concept of God as a rational, reasonable theory. The metaphysical foundations of theology here are exposed as not even metaphorically sand. And these metaphysical maximum being theologies are all we get from theology.

Back to you.

Am I boring the rest of you yet?
I am a sovereign citizen of the Multiverse, and I vote!

The following 3 users Like Cheerful Charlie's post:
  • Alan V, Unsapien, Finite Monkeys

(03-05-2020, 10:07 PM)Cavebear Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 09:56 PM)Cavebear Wrote: Can you play 'Stairway To Heaven' on that emoji?  Just curious...

Bich is an a-hole,
And he's buying
A stairway to Heaven.♫

LOL!

I've heard worse.  And I'm tempted to prove it.  But I will spare you.
Did I show you any mercy? Chuckle

(03-05-2020, 10:07 PM)Cavebear Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 09:56 PM)Cavebear Wrote: Can you play 'Stairway To Heaven' on that emoji?  Just curious...

Bich is an a-hole,
And he's buying
A stairway to Heaven.♫

LOL!

I've heard worse.  And I'm tempted to prove it.  But I will spare you.

OK, you asked for this. LOL!

"There's a theist who's sure all that glitters is god
And he's posting a stairway to heaven.
When he gets there he knows, if the forums are closed
With a thread he can get what he came for.
And he thinks that that gets him to heaven.

There are people who doubt him, but is so very sure
That all them are doomed to hell eternal.
For doubting his word of his deity,
They all pay n death unending..

Ooh, it makes him wonder,
Ooh, it makes him wonder.

There's a feeling he get when he looks to the book,
That sends his body stirring.
And in the excitement he feels,
Is nearly close to what he does in private.

Ooh, it makes him wonder,
Ooh, it really makes him wonder.

And it's whispered that soon, if he just posts again,
Then all the damn-ed atheists will follow.
And a new day will dawn for those who post godly,
And they will look down upon the damned.

If some unbelievers doubt his posts,
It’s just a failure of his mission.
And stronger he must try at the weaklings
Who still err upon the road they’re on..
While he tries to teach them of their failings..

And if keeps his postings high
Surely he will find the Promised Land.
By virtue of his work and toil
To be an influence and not a troll.

And he's trying to post him a stairway to heaven..."

Did I do good? Wink
The following 4 users Like Cavebear's post:
  • Alan V, Gawdzilla Sama, Unsapien, Finite Monkeys

We need to go back to our old routine with spammers like this.
Stir-fry recipes.

Anyone have any good new stir-fry ?
Test

(03-05-2020, 05:34 PM)Drich Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 04:16 PM)Dancefortwo Wrote:
Quote:This video is about the separation of how we tend to think of God and how God defines himself.

We??  Did you forget that this is an atheist forum?

You haven't even provided any falsifiable evidence your god exists.  There is no "We".

All falsification tells you is whether or not a scientific theory is scientific or not.

So the study of God is not... No that intellectual discipline is identified as theology. This form of study has it's own vetting process. it is a way we prove God is real.

For a stoop-id person this would be they mean when they say falsification in science. So yes we do have a falsification process for you.

If your god has any effect on the universe, if it interferes, contibutes, influences or creates anything in any possible way it would be detectable by science.  If it is outside scientific testablity,  as you nutty theists like to claim,  then it is in the same catagory as invisible unicorns and magical fairies.   Thus far nothing in the universe has ever been attributed to a god doing anything.   The only place your god lives is in your imagination.  It resides there in storybook land along with Gandalf and Peter Pan.
                                                         T4618

(03-05-2020, 10:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote: We need to go back to our old routine with spammers like this.
Stir-fry recipes.

Cubed smoked spiced pork butt, equal weight bell peppers and onions, splash of soy sauce/dry sherry/hot sauce, cornstarch in chicken paste and water to thicken.

(03-05-2020, 10:37 PM)Cavebear Wrote: And if keeps his postings high
Surely he will find the Promised Land.
By virtue of his work and toil
To be an influence and not a troll.

And he's trying to post him a stairway to heaven..."

Did I do good?  

Yes.

Trolls for Christ!   hobo
The following 2 users Like Alan V's post:
  • Cavebear, Gawdzilla Sama

(03-05-2020, 10:49 PM)Cavebear Wrote:
(03-05-2020, 10:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote: We need to go back to our old routine with spammers like this.
Stir-fry recipes.

Cubed smoked spiced pork butt, equal weight bell peppers and onions, splash of soy sauce/dry sherry/hot sauce, cornstarch in chicken paste and water to thicken.

Or yummy melted cheese sandwiches.  

[Image: Grilled-Cheese-Sandwich-Spend-With-Pennies-21.jpg]
                                                         T4618