Atheist Discussion
Video embeddiment - Printable Version

+- Atheist Discussion (https://atheistdiscussion.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Forum Information (https://atheistdiscussion.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Forum Comments and Suggestions (https://atheistdiscussion.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=97)
+--- Thread: Video embeddiment (/showthread.php?tid=3809)

Video embeddiment - Vera - 08-07-2019

Apparently, we don't really have to go to the trouble of embedding a video from that film-thingy in the formatting toolbar - if you paste the link it embeds itself!

Like this parrot what I found thanks to @Aliza and still find hilarious!

(Yeah, I made that word in the title up. What of it? Dodgy )

RE: Video embeddiment - Minimalist - 08-07-2019

Quote:What of it?

Trump makes up words all the time.  Of course you wouldn't want to be mistaken for him!

Tongue

RE: Video embeddiment - c172 - 08-08-2019

I misread this as "video embezzlement".

RE: Video embeddiment - Thumpalumpacus - 08-08-2019

It's always nice to drop a turd in the punchbowl. It always works!

RE: Video embeddiment - brewerb - 08-08-2019

Continuing with the bird thing.

RE: Video embeddiment - Aliza - 08-08-2019

(08-07-2019, 11:01 PM)Vera Wrote: Apparently, we don't really have to go to the trouble of embedding a video from that film-thingy in the formatting toolbar - if you paste the link it embeds itself!

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.custompcguide.net%2...t9.jpg&f=1]

You're welcome!

RE: Video embeddiment - Mathilda - 08-08-2019

I love that video of the parrots!

(08-08-2019, 12:33 AM)brewerb Wrote: Continuing with the bird thing.

I don't know what's up with cockatoos, but they take a special kind of joy in getting pissed off. IIRC, the bird in this particular is named Mr. Max and the context is that his owner has informed him that he's going to the vet to get groomed.

So cute!

RE: Video embeddiment - brewerb - 08-08-2019

Looks like fucked up separation anxiety hide-n-seek to me. 

The birds name is Gotcha. 

(08-08-2019, 12:26 PM)brewerb Wrote: Looks like fucked up separation anxiety hide-n-seek to me. 

The birds name is Gotcha. 

OMG!! That's so funny! 10:1 they've got a toddler at home. 

"I want down!" "I don't wanna!" "Nooooo!" 

I love the African Grey in the other cage, just as cool as a cucumber. He's over there like, "...The fuck is wrong you??"

RE: Video embeddiment - Vera - 08-08-2019

(08-08-2019, 10:19 PM)Aliza Wrote:  

"I want down!" "I don't wanna!" "Nooooo!" 

Oh G-d, I nearly died - kept imagining myself when I first decided to leave here, transformed into him and screeching, I want ooooooout, right noooow, mommmaaaaaaa, and doing the rest of it. My spirit animal ROFL2

RE: Video embeddiment - Vera - 08-08-2019

(08-08-2019, 12:27 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: It's always nice to drop a turd in the punchbowl. It always works!

Big Grin

This guy's gonna fix a round cage. Parrots don't like round cages. In fact, parrots hate round cages!

RE: Video embeddiment - grympy - 08-14-2019

My sister once had a parrot, in a share  house.

All it could say was 'Merry fucking Xmas" and "show us your tits". I can't tell you How sorry I am that I don't have video.

The parrot? It got out and a dog ate it.  

Really? How aweful!. Nah, I made that up because I'm an old prick.   Tongue

RE: Video embeddiment - Inkubus - 08-14-2019

(08-08-2019, 12:00 AM)c172 Wrote: I misread this as "video embezzlement".

I thought it was embiggenment.

RE: Video embeddiment - Vera - 04-03-2021

Paging @Aliza , paging @Aliza , please report to this thread immediately for some funny birds what I found on the internet.

RE: Video embeddiment - Aliza - 04-03-2021

(04-03-2021, 03:08 PM)Vera Wrote: Paging @Aliza , paging @Aliza , please report to this thread immediately for some funny birds what I found on the internet.

Rofl2 I love it!

RE: Video embeddiment - skyking - 04-04-2021

Birds will play when the food is easy and the living is good.
I remember a natgeo vid with birds just wrestling and playing on the ground.

RE: Video embeddiment - Vera - 04-04-2021

(04-04-2021, 12:24 AM)skyking Wrote: Birds will play when the food is easy and the living is good.
I remember a natgeo vid with birds just wrestling and playing on the ground.

People were saying though that this is how this bird (a seriema - there were some at the place where I volunteered with animals in Brazil; I was a bit afraid of them, on account of them being so bigly, though the keepers said I shouldn't be... guess they were right 'cause I got bitten on the forehead by a nasty, albeit beautiful azure jay (the symbol of the state I was in, coincidentally) and by a freaking macaw on the arm (which swelled something fierce and looked like I'd been in a fight and known it. Still have a scar, too Dodgy Though nothing can compare to the reaction to the bite of some unidentified insect that made my hand resemble Mike Tyson's boxing glove. The pain (and itching) were among the nastiest I've ever experienced)...

... hmm, where was I? Oh yeah, seriemas would smash their food on the ground... so maybe it thinks the golf ball is some weird-ass egg Sadcryface

... then again, maybe not Nod

Here's an azure jay, vicious little thing

[Image: lenda-da-gralha-azul-og.jpg]

RE: Video embeddiment - SYZ - 04-04-2021

This is a native Aussie Torresian crow:

[Image: torcrow_art_3346_big.jpg]

They're big critters, and eggs are easy game for them.

One of our neighbours has a decorative basket in his back garden replete with a few plastic hen's
eggs. We found one of them on our concrete driveway one morning, and a couple of days later he
found one on the bitumen roadway in front of his house.  We have a couple of regular crow visitors
to our neighborhood, and we figured the buggers were stealing his plastic eggs and trying to drop
and break them ha ha.   He's now glued the eggs into the basket.

RE: Video embeddiment - Gawdzilla Sama - 04-04-2021